Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland warns Rangers Supporters

Has warned Rangers supporters not to go along for a Party on Saturday he should go and take a running fcuk to himself the whole town is packed to the gunnels and nothing is being said.

Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland,

giphy.gif

He said: "Under the current restrictions no-one should be gathering in numbers of more than six at the stadium or any other location and Police Scotland supports the club in urging its fans to do the right thing and follow the coronavirus regulations around gatherings."

So if we all group up in numbers of six and space out it'll be cool.

Thanks Mark - see you Saturday.

Exactly BA, how many shoppers will gather on Saturday in venues like Buchanan Galleries, Braehead, Silverburn etc?

These indoor venues have to be more of a risk than crowds in outdoor spaces.
you coming saturday ?

Whatever happens there will be massive fake outrage from the media and politicians which is because they don’t want to see us enjoy the occasion

The way I see it we should just all ignore it and have the time of our lives.
The greens will be demanding Rangers are disbanded again, why does the Green Party in Scotland hate Rangers?

Ahh, fear-mongering hoping to put people off. Good luck with that

Imo, because of the last time, I could see them going in heavy handed and it could result in terrible press for our club.

The police and government would be at fault but it wouldn't be spun that way.

We should box clever here.
No they won’t.

Anyway, what would you suggest to box clever?

Is he going to arrest all the shoppers who've been pouring into Glasgow city centre recently.? lol

This cop has the IQ of the average Piggery dweller.

Imo, because of the last time, I could see them going in heavy handed and it could result in terrible press for our club.

The police and government would be at fault but it wouldn't be spun that way.

We should box clever here.
Police Scotland dont have the resources to get heavy handed with 1000 people nevermind anything north of 20k

theyll do exactly what they did last time, except theyll be much further away from the square because of the amount of fans who'll be there B-D

Back