Humza breaks his silence

His problem is he is tarnished.

He drives without insurance

He visits IRA slophouses

He has no comment about asylum seeker protests. Indeed his party gives them the vote

SNP marches

Yet we are meant to respect him as some sort of respectable leader. Well not me and I suspect neither any other law abiding upstanding citizen of the United Kingdom

There’s no-one as selfish and irresponsible as MSPs supporting only those they hold dear whether they be those preventing immigration law being enacted, pet protest marches being allowed to go ahead but not Protestant marches, celebrations by fans of lesser football clubs but denying that support to others two days before indoor meetings are sanctioned. Useless is just that useless and a fraud .

Last edited:
Celtc fan in talks with football authorities about further action... Doesn't sound sinister at all... If there had been consistency with every gathering then fair enough, that it seems that only Rangers fans can't gather and can't celebrate is simply disgraceful. It is our country too, and our 55th league title, raise the fucking roof Rangers fans.. What a team.. Simply the Best 55

What further action you fukin doeball.. The club are not responsible for the fans turning out. They done everything they could and asked the fans to stay at home. They even boarded up our World famous gates to stop fans from trying to look through.

So I think you will find the club will not be held responsible for anything.

Bitter mentally challenged bastard.

Back