Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're having an argument about Dave King where is started as chest out bluster and its now dawning on them the realisation of it all:

Ned Rise
16K15,345

I see your point re our persistent failures, but we have been downsizing rapidly since our last qualification. I think his point is that if the champion Rangers get in at the same time as we don't then the financial picture changes very quickly. And I think that will happen too (they remain a financial basket case, but our cash advantage is disappearing. No £40m in the bank, STs about to tank, player values plummeting...).
Even if he never utter the words 'house of cards' I think that could quite easily be applied to Celtic by anyone watching the past season and this current shambles.

25Nakamura

He was wrong about how it would happen, not what will happen.

We have folded under the pressure of not qualifying for Europe. We didn’t cut costs off the back of it because we never spent to get there. We just didn’t spend on key positions when we had money in the bank that meant we went in depleted. Under Rodgers we needed a centre back and right back, we had a crippled lustig and Jack eff Hendry playing.
Then we needed a quality manager after our £9m manager left. We appointed the guy who wouldn’t get an interview at Alloa.
Eventually backed him but obviously we dithered and gave him an excuse to not play Julien or Boli.
Then kept Lennon in position and took forever to sign Ajeti so Lennon thought it appropriate to sit him and another striker on the bench and play Row Z Ryan up front.

It has been a pack of cards but not because we cut costs due to not qualifying, but because we didn’t spend the money in our bank to enhance our chances and not give opposition a big X Mark where to attack us.

The guys an absolute dick. I’ve spoke about knowing him, he’s an absolute weapon of a guy and the amount of illegal stuff he has done and got away with, never mind the illegal stuff he has done and got caught with, is astounding.

they're having an argument about Dave King where is started as chest out bluster and its now dawning on them the realisation of it all:

Ned Rise
16K15,345

I see your point re our persistent failures, but we have been downsizing rapidly since our last qualification. I think his point is that if the champion Rangers get in at the same time as we don't then the financial picture changes very quickly. And I think that will happen too (they remain a financial basket case, but our cash advantage is disappearing. No £40m in the bank, STs about to tank, player values plummeting...).
Even if he never utter the words 'house of cards' I think that could quite easily be applied to Celtic by anyone watching the past season and this current shambles.

25Nakamura

We have folded under the pressure of not qualifying for Europe. We didn’t cut costs off the back of it because we never spent to get there. We just didn’t spend on key positions when we had money in the bank that meant we went in depleted. Under Rodgers we needed a centre back and right back, we had a crippled lustig and Jack eff Hendry playing.
Then we needed a quality manager after our £9m manager left. We appointed the guy who wouldn’t get an interview at Alloa.
Eventually backed him but obviously we dithered and gave him an excuse to not play Julien or Boli.
Then kept Lennon in position and took forever to sign Ajeti so Lennon thought it appropriate to sit him and another striker on the bench and play Row Z Ryan up front.

It has been a pack of cards but not because we cut costs due to not qualifying, but because we didn’t spend the money in our bank to enhance our chances and not give opposition a big X Mark where to attack us.

The guys an absolute dick. I’ve spoke about knowing him, he’s an absolute weapon of a guy and the amount of illegal stuff he has done and got away with, never mind the illegal stuff he has done and got caught with, is astounding.
I am honestly not convinced the financial situation of the 2 clubs is that different right now.

They talk as if they are still miles ahead on that front, whereas in reality I think neither is that strong and probably equally poor.

I think a good season with us qualifying automatically for the following years CL and we could streak ahead on that front. Particularly if it was 2nd year in a row of CL football.

I think they are in for and almighty shock at the end of this year when their accounts for the season just ended are published.

This is a bare faced lie.

Gies McGhees!!!

nintchdbpict000302148751.jpg
Please take him from Stockport once we've won the playoffs.

Bubbling up nicely. Ange appointment far from unanimous in the board. Lawwell leaking like mad to Jackson to get Ange over the line.

"Competing factions in the Boardroom, as many KDSers have suggested
Maloney's name being introduced suggests that ST sales are not going well and that Lawwell is aware of the Postecoglou dissent
Who the eff will win the Boardroom feud? Celtic's immediate future depends on it.
PS. If Desmond's interest is awakened, it'll be Keane.
:rubeyes:

Shambles. Effin omnishambles of a clustereff. Tis the Celtic Way."
:ffs:
Wee Baloney B-D, currently in charge of picking up Martinez's coffee B-D. Oh happy days B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D

I am honestly not convinced the financial situation of the 2 clubs is that different right now.

They talk as if they are still miles ahead on that front, whereas in reality I think neither is that strong and probably equally poor.

I think a good season with us qualifying automatically for the following years CL and we could streak ahead on that front. Particularly if it was 2nd year in a row of CL football.

I think they are in for and almighty shock at the end of this year when their accounts for the season just ended are published.
We have to win this season coming up. They're down for the count. We have to stand on their chest and make sure they don't get back up. That's what they tried to do to us but fucked up. We can't make the same mistake.

We have to win this season coming up. They're down for the count. We have to stand on their chest and make sure they don't get back up. That's what they tried to do to us but fucked up. We can't make the same mistake.
I just groan every time a post has “keep the foot on the throat” on something similar. Meaningless phrase that appears on every page of every thread of this forum in 2021

I just groan every time a post has “keep the foot on the throat” on something similar. Meaningless phrase that appears on every page of every thread of this forum in 2021
I know what you mean but it's true to an extent. In previous seasons our worst performances were against teams we should have hammered & we just didn't turn up. There's no room for that kind of lackadaisical entitlement if we want to stay on top.

As expected, the hot topic on Kerryfail today isn’t their ongoing shambles of a situation with the managers vacancy. It’s all about Sevcos share issue. Proper frothing at the mouth stuff.

Wee bit of light relief for them all as they start to convince themselves that we are going bust.

"It has been a pack of cards but not because we cut costs due to not qualifying, but because we didn’t spend the money in our bank to enhance our chances and not give opposition a big X Mark where to attack us."
That is a load of shit. TLB spent £35m in the last 3 windows, not including any loan fees for Elyounoussi, Laxalt, Kenny and Forster.

They wasted a huge part of their CSA insurance fund to support TLB and ultimately finish 25 points behind.

Ned Rise
16K15,345

25Nakamura

That Nakamura guy is an absolute fantasist who insists he knows somebody in our boardroom. He’s came away with some absolute nonsense he’s clearly made up in his head.

As expected, the hot topic on Kerryfail today isn’t their ongoing shambles of a situation with the managers vacancy. It’s all about Sevcos share issue. Proper frothing at the mouth stuff.

Wee bit of light relief for them all as they start to convince themselves that we are going bust.
On the one hand, thats how you get overtaken when the opposition were a long way behind - too busy focusing on the opposition to get your own house in order.

On the other hand, all you do is fixate on us - HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE FLYING FCUK DID YOU NOT SEE THE RANGERS COMING, AND THEN PASSING YOU?!

ACSOM had an Aussie on today. His best line was when comparing Ange's style of football he said ''it's quite like the Dutch total football, or as I refer to it -- Lisbon Lion football, because I think total football was stolen from the Lisbon Lions''. B-D

In other news, the botox dog gets weirder looking by the episode. It's that creepy permanent smirk of hers.

It is astounding to watch that club limp from one embarassment to another. During Rodgers first couple of seasons it seemed like we where so far behind it was going to take years to get anywhere near them.

Now, its a complete turnaround. They could be about to spend years trying to catch us. If we can bank two seasons of Champions League cash I think we can pull a good bit away from them.

Their club is like a drunken bum just staggering aimlessly about the street with no clear intention whatsoever, lomg may it continue.

It is astounding to watch that club limp from one embarassment to another. During Rodgers first couple of seasons it seemed like we where so far behind it was going to take years to get anywhere near them.

Now, its a complete turnaround. They could be about to spend years trying to catch us. If we can bank two seasons of Champions League cash I think we can pull a good bit away from them.

Their club is like a drunken bum just staggering aimlessly about the street with no clear intention whatsoever, lomg may it continue.

didn't they sack him?

"Not pretending to be ITK here but a pa!s brother is a newspaper reporter and has confirmed what a lot of folk on here have said about boardroom splits. Apparently a couple of factions for some time now and it was hoped McKay could sort it out. Lawwell will be here till 30th June as his current role is slightly different to what McKay will do. He will have less involvement in recruitment.

Apparently DD CGAF at the moment and not really involved. Good news is that some don't want Ange. Look out for more leaks and rumours from each side till this is sorted."

Could be we are entering the "blood and snotters on the boardroom floor" phase, now.

Their club is like a drunken bum just staggering aimlessly about the street with no clear intention whatsoever, lomg may it continue
Hahaha, the drunken bum just missed out on their DoF because he'd rather be a player liaison at Man City.

"Not pretending to be ITK here but a pa!s brother is a newspaper reporter and has confirmed what a lot of folk on here have said about boardroom splits. Apparently a couple of factions for some time now and it was hoped McKay could sort it out. Lawwell will be here till 30th June as his current role is slightly different to what McKay will do. He will have less involvement in recruitment.

Apparently DD CGAF at the moment and not really involved. Good news is that some don't want Ange. Look out for more leaks and rumours from each side till this is sorted."

Could be we are entering the "blood and snotters on the boardroom floor" phase, now.
Sounds like lawell might still be pulling all the strings & the other board members have had enough of his pish after the shamble he's caused.

Luca

16K5,820

Off treasure hunting in Holland

13 minutes ago#15633
Latest I've heard is that McKay is being undermined by Lawwell and it's causing this rift. McKay is furious, obviously.

The two of them disliked each other before McKay was ever involved with Celtic, so bringing him in while Lawwell was still there was always going to be a dangerous move.

Honestly, get Lawwell so far to eff. And if McKay can't handle it either, get him so far to eff as well.

Please say that’s real.

Imagine he doesn’t get the job because he’s not qualified for it, oh wow that would be stupendous!!

That rotten lot are a shambles, it’s brilliant to see. Karmas a right fucker so she is.
Rafa Lenitez is better
Dae wan with his mug and an outback hat wi corks on it and carrying a boomerang.

“Latest I've heard is that McKay is being undermined by Lawwell and it's causing this rift. McKay is furious, obviously.

The two of them disliked each other before McKay was ever involved with Celtic, so bringing him in while Lawwell was still there was always going to be a dangerous move.

Honestly, get Lawwell so far to eff. And if McKay can't handle it either, get him so far to eff as well. “

Hahahaha this is quality, I actually said earlier that I could see this happening and was desperate for it too.

Last edited:
“Latest I've heard is that McKay is being undermined by Lawwell and it's causing this rift. McKay is furious, obviously.

Honestly, get Lawwell so far to eff. And if McKay can't handle it either, get him so far to eff as well. “

Hahahaha this is quality, I actually said earlier that I could see this happening and was desperate for it too.”
so lawell brings mckay in early to undermine him. I'm starting to like lawell :D

ACSOM had an Aussie on today. His best line was when comparing Ange's style of football he said ''it's quite like the Dutch total football, or as I refer to it -- Lisbon Lion football, because I think total football was stolen from the Lisbon Lions''. B-D

In other news, the botox dog gets weirder looking by the episode. It's that creepy permanent smirk of hers.

He - Jared Hill (sp) - also said that he’s a Fergal Harkin signing. :oops: His first presser will be Ange in the middle and Harkin and McKay on either side of him

But he did leave though. He left as soon as he could when he realised the game was up. Fucking shitebag

Hahaha, the drunken bum just missed out on their DoF because he'd rather be a player liaison at Man City.
I'd love to see Harkin's refusal letter !

"I don't know where you got my name from, but I'm player liaison, you know...sorting out player's taxis or getting a hotel room for their bit on the side...I'm not qualified to be a DOF. Stop phoning me, leave me alone!!!"

I find their obsession with the notion that we’re a completely new club despite all of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, not the least of it that they all still stagger up to Ibrox Stadium with huge words that say Rangers Football Club on it both hilarious and bewildering.

It’s like everyone on the planet agreeing that the four legged animal with the tail over there licking its balls is a dog only for Timbo to insist, “No it’s no.”

It’s the very definition of mentally deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back