Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love someone to capture his press conference with suitcase, if anyone has a feed.

In Yokohama he might get a few fingers pointed and a few “Hara ga tatsu" conversations.

Repeat what he did today at Parkhead in a similar scenario against Albion Rovers he will be getting head hunted with flying sharks and chased down London Road before you could say put another shrimp on the barbie.

I would love someone to capture his press conference with suitcase, if anyone has a feed.

In Yokohama he might get a few fingers pointed and a few “Hara ga tatsu" conversations.

Repeat what he did today at Parkhead in a similar scenario against Albion Rovers he will be getting head hunted with flying sharks and chased down London Road before you could say put another shrimp on the barbie.

can just see him starting to get up from the table about 10 times as more questions are fired at him
to eventually shout "awwwf ur fux sake missed the flight now bastards" and launch the suitcase at the journos

It was 2 hours from Yokohama to the airport when I was there.
I think you may have been stroked.

Screenshot-20210609-125103-Maps.jpg

FBS

He might or might not do well compared to Lemon's last season but the chances of doing better than Eddie Howe are minuscule.

Its like being told your new number 9 is Harry Kane only to get to the press conference to see a coked up Leigh Griffiths with the shirt held aloft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back