Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the Marino’s reserves in the same way it was reserve teams we beat in Europe all season. I want him starting with 5 defeats at Celtic. It doesn’t matter how willing some are to pretend this is going to be fine, they’re going to riot. It’s going to be gloriously hilarious.

It is just bizarre. What in this guys record made them interview him never mind hire him! Has to be something else going on as his record ain’t that great - he doesn’t seem to have his teams consistently at the top. He’s won a few leagues but he’s also had them in mid table.

Bizarre!

It is just bizarre. What in this guys record made them interview him never mind hire him! Has to be something else going on as his record ain’t that great - he doesn’t seem to have his teams consistently at the top. He’s won a few leagues but he’s also had them in mid table.

Bizarre!
We need to set off the campaign on fire and they will go fucking nuts when the results are not going there way

glorious

I think it was the Marino’s reserves in the same way it was reserve teams we beat in Europe all season. I want him starting with 5 defeats at Celtic. It doesn’t matter how willing some are to pretend this is going to be fine, they’re going to riot. It’s going to be gloriously hilarious.
As long as he gets a 2nd year to work his magic, I'm with you.

Is he going to be stuck in the airport Holiday in for 10 days? Can you imagine the fear setting in when he realises the shit he’s getting into.....

He should savour this because it’s the last polite applause he’ll be getting at the end of a game for a while.

I lived in Japan for 4 years and although that looks like waving goodbye to us in actual fact it's done by managers to their fans after every game.
It's a cultural thing saying thank you for coming / supporting us and now you can safely travel home.

I'm still loving that this looks like happening though B-)

19055574-023-D-44-A1-A384-655-E66-D9-F336.jpg

I love the fact that he is a 55 year old who until about a fortnight ago no one would have known who he was, doesn’t even have the relevant qualifications, pundits telling us he would rather draw 4-4 than win 1-0 and just been pumped out the cup by some motor bike enthusiasts.

And some of them are still trying to convince themselves he is the man for the job

I still can't believe they are seriously going to appoint this guy. A few weeks ago it was Howe, Martinez, Benitez they were dreaming about. The sudden realisation that the banter years are over must be finally resonating with the cnuts. We win the title next season we are straight into the group stages of the CL. We can leave them in our slipstream, and they know it.

Already thinking ahead to the first OF game at Ibrox and licking my lips. Seriously, what kind of score might we rack up here? Please God let us be there to witness it.

Yes he’s nearly 60 and taking his first European job
Yes he’s not qualified
Yes he’s literally from the Bush Leagues
Yes he just got turned over by a comedy team
Yes he’s got duds galore to shift
Yes his few decent players want out ASAP
Yes he’s joining a club run by idiots
Yes he’s joining a club supported by idiots

But hey, let’s give the guy a chance.

Fair dinkum.

Status
Not open for further replies.