BBC Sportsound Main Talking Point Tonight

Rhats are a disgrace to their “profession”

So much negativity when it comes to Rangers.

Joke of an organisation

You get the impression that if we win the cup the BBC review of our run would focus on that miss and a disputed throw on at some point of an early round. As well as our finances. Or they may just not report it at all. As the did last time we won it.

It will be due to the success of the “Aiden Mcgeadys miss in Bratislavia” radio show.

Clearly just BBC radio Scotland trying to recreate a classic show not sinister at all no sireee.

I heard Andy Walker say "it'll be talked about for 20 years" at half time.

Perhaps if we'd gone out it might be.

Tell you something, it's not as bad as that one McGeady missed when they got drubbed 5-0 by Artmedia and that goal DID cost them the tie overall and nearly £20m.

I know which should be mentioned more...

*edit* beat me to it, Coza.

Some day, one of them will wonder why no one has made the big move down South. It might finally dawn on them why

'.@BBCSportsound tonight will be discussing that miss from Alfredo 'El Bufalo' Morelos at Somerset Park with 'Faddy'

That's their main angle tonight from a tweet they sent out. Not the actual goals he scored, or the other 4, but concentrating on a miss. I hope none of them return to Ibrox again.
They have put out that hook to get someone to bite and advertise their show for them on a Rangers website in hope many will listen in and call boosting their listeners figures.
Make sure you don’t get hooked in by it mate.

Looks like they are trying to discredit Alfredo to try and drive down the price of any potential move in the future. What other explanation can they give when the "highlight" of the game and major talking point is a bad miss in a 6-1 hammering, where the "culprit" scores twice

'.@BBCSportsound tonight will be discussing that miss from Alfredo 'El Bufalo' Morelos at Somerset Park with 'Faddy'

That's their main angle tonight from a tweet they sent out. Not the actual goals he scored, or the other 4, but concentrating on a miss. I hope none of them return to Ibrox again.

As McFadden said to hayley yesterday alfredo didn't let it affect him and went on to score two goals.

That's the sign of a confident striker.

It wasnt a sitter, the goal mouth was horrific, will they back it up with how he finished his first goal.

the SFA in a complete shambles, Scotland without a manager - hot topics

BBC Timland's first thoughts are "lets make Morelos look bad so we can drive down the transfer amount". No wonder nobody listens to that Mickey Mouse radio station any more

Take ownership of it if it rankles you. Phone them up and let them know how pathetic they are, just pretend to want to add to the frenzy. Use examples from this thread(I'm sure they'll be more by 6/7 o'clock).

If this is as good as they can manage after Ayr were very much put to bed then they deserve to be ball-fvcked into ridicule. I actually saw this on Twitter when checking trending on wee Alfredo earlier and thought it must be wrong that three BBC posts on the miss were less than twelve hours old...they never cease to amaze...

Sure,the Morelos sitter should be a topic but in any other country the main talking point would be an opportunist piece of sublime skill that got Rangers a goal.

Is the O.P. not about how Pacific Quay CSC are trailing this?
If so, no one is jumping to conclusions, it's about a fact.

What they actually gibber about is something else, surely?
never listened to bbc Celtic the hate towards our club and fans is a fucking disgrace fucking wankers

Personally I think he was offside though linesman didn't raise flag, might have done though had the ball hit the back of the net.

His first goal was very skilful though. 90% of the SPFL couldn't have pulled that off, nor the Cummings goal.

For a shower that don't and choose not to cover us, they certainly spend a lot of time talking about us.

If only they could keep to their word and not mention us at all.

It is the old classic, how do you know someone is a Sellik fan? When all they do is talk about Rangers.

Their main talking point should be how the lad didn't let it get him down and scored a cracker 90 seconds later and another goal on top of that.

Utter pricks.

I’m only surprised that their correspondent at Somerset Park didn’t contact the fourth official or something and try to stir up even more shit.

%^*& the bbc.

Is anyone surprised by their agenda or that of SuperScoreBoard - anyone who doesn't expect this style of broadcast deserves to be subjected to the rubbish they serve up.

Don't listen to these stations' programmes, simple.

Ffs. They're taking the piss. We won 6-1 and that's their angle? This bitter, negative bullshit needs addressed by board, pronto. The fans need to also do their bit by ceasing all funding and boycotting all of their propaganda and obsessive pish. Enough is enough.

Back