Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
£7 from Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smiffys-42248-Scouser-Set-Black/dp/B00BBLCZUK
81EegD7BbML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

So manager is almost in place that just leaves DoF, scouting team, back room staff, new goalie, at least 2 CHs, 2 FBs, 2/3 midfielders and a couple of forwards?

While trying to get the best deal possible for their two best players who they’ve promised they can go.

They’ll probably have to get rid of some board members while they’re at it as a sacrificial lamb to the blood thirsty support.

They have very little time before the start of the season and even less money for their rebuild!

It’s absolutely tremendous viewing and only likely to get better.

Anyone worried this guy might do a good job?

I imagine the answer is no, but we've got some shitebags on here when it comes to them.

Anyone worried this guy might do a good job?

I imagine the answer is no, but we've got some shitebags on here when it comes to them.
He might do a good job for them but I'm not worried.
The sellick sideshow is forking hilarious and gives me a great laugh every day but Rangers is always No1 and as long as we focus on ourselves when it matters they will always be the comedy sidekick.

He might do a good job for them but I'm not worried.
The sellick sideshow is forking hilarious and gives me a great laugh every day but Rangers is always No1 and as long as we focus on ourselves when it matters they will always be the comedy sidekick.
Correct. Fans will enjoy the circus over in the east end, however, Gerrard and the players will be 100% focused on the job in hand. We keep the laser focus we had this season and we will do alright

He's just boarded a ship in Oz and it's set sail for Scotland. He should be here in approximately 32-40 days depending on the wind across the Indian Ocean.

Wee Nicola might have to find a special excuse to get him off the ship mind you when it tries to dock in Greenock.

Quarantine?...I don't recall rules about quarantine. I really can't remember.
© Wee Nippy Bassa Face

Alex Neil must be at home crying and wailing "it should have been me!!" over and over.

And he's probably right that he'd be a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back