Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did the same with Rodgers. Weirdly, the only person they didn't do it with in recent memory was Lennon.

the opposite is true lennon had the 1 yr rolling contract Rogers had 4 years hence why leicester bought it out at about £5 million

Dom Mckay bumming this guy up in his interview is fkn hilarious.

He says it will be a bit of a while yet before they get him into the country but are doing everything they can lol, its the 10th of June ffs :D

the opposite is true lennon had the 1 yr rolling contract Rogers had 4 years hence why leicester bought it out at about £5 million

Rodgers has a 12 month contract when he first came in, hence why the article you linked is dated 2017.

They’ve literally used every board member targeted in those banners with quotes in the official site article unveiling.

They say they will massively back their new manager.

His total spend as a manager is something like £1.5m in his career.

Pleased to finally get this over the line. As soon as I heard Mark Bosnich say he'd rather draw 4-4 than win 1-0 this was the appointment for me.

tenor.gif

From Rodgers to this absolute jobber in 2 and a bit years. Sensational.

This has come from his statement about joining that lot.

“I have already had great discussions with Peter, Dom and the Board about their ideas and strategy for the future of the club. I know the Club’s new modern vision aligns very much with mine and we now look to go and deliver on this. In everything we do we aim to give our fans a successful team of real quality, which they are excited about and can be proud of.

Telling that the first person he mentions is 'Peter' that lot will be absolutely spewing with that.
Lol: strategy + future = 12 month rolling contract.

That said I don't think it is possible for this guy to manage and prepare a squad of players as badly as lennon did last season.

Must confess I thought Steve Clarke was a stick on.

I dont know anything about this guy. I'd never heard of him before. There are very distinct shades of Pedro about this appointment, although he does seem to have managed at a marginally higher level, so he's probably closer to Ronnie Dalia.

The overriding feeling I get from this appointment is one of cheapness. He's certainly not the big name the tims were hoping for and carries nowhere near the caché of Eddie Howe. I'm starting to think there might be something to these tales we've been hearing about their finances.

We shouldn’t take anything for granted and most people know that but this has all the signs of being a complete disaster.

The fact a lot of their fans already want blood means he is on a hiding to nothing and will get no time while trying to rebuild an entire squad.

Lat season may just have been the beginning of their downfall and we could have many more days of laughter to come.

This is our chance to build and go and win 3 or 4 titles back to back if we do everything right which i am confident we will.

Something tells me he is only there as a stop gap till Clarke
becomes available, He will be on a low wage one year contract
with all the clowns told to bum him up to try and get some season tickets sold..
Cause brave big nose wont sell many...
Clarke was available, he’d have sprinted to Parkhead to take the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back