Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

Let's be honest, the qualifying route that Scotland 'qualified' from was one which was pretty much handed to them via some weird and bizarre system where Uefa were trying to get some of the smaller nations involved.

It should come as no surprise that when they get to a proper tournament that they would struggle badly.

They just interviewed the Czech goal scorer.

They were ready for our tactics.

I don’t think anyone wouldn’t have been.

He had already seen in the first half how high Marshall came up the park.

Clarke’s loyalty proves to be the downfall. O’Donnell should never be near a Scotland jersey in any circumstances. Christiiiiiiie might as well have sat next to Griffiths in the stand. At least Adams came on and had a bit of ‘something’ about him. I could even have given Clarke credit if he started Forrest at right back if he clearly isn’t fancying starting Patterson but not to have Gilmour in there is another clanger. In my opinion of course and it’s easy to say that sitting in my seat but come on to %^*& this was our big chance and he’s fucked it
O’Donnell should never be near a Scotland jersey a football pitch, in any circumstances.

Let's be honest, the qualifying route that Scotland 'qualified' from was one which was pretty much handed to them via some weird and bizarre system where Uefa were trying to get some of the smaller nations involved.

It should come as no surprise that when they get to a proper tournament that they would struggle badly.
BBC made it sound like we qualified first in our group when all we did was win two penalty shoot outs

"Steve, do you think there were any mistakes or was it just the way the game panned out?"
"Just the way it panned out".
Hmm, I mean there were many mistakes but one immediately springs to mind.

Fucking embarrassing. That match was there for the taking. Poor tactics, poor decision making, lacklustre intensity and 1 horrific mistake. Marshall should be dropped immediately as should O'Donnell. Unfortunately Hendry will probably stay if Tierney is out for the tournament, which is a whole other thing. If he isn't going to be available for our biggest matches we can't rely on him for our first XI.

Team was wrong from the start

I fear we will struggle at Wembley as the crowd carried us today IMO.

Dykes has to do better with that chance, as does the flasher.

Blue tinted specs off, but O'Donnell is an absolute joke of a player unless you are Kilmarnock chasing a top 3 finish.

* top 6

So scum that laugh at Davie Cooper is ok? Humour has no boundaries right?
Nah, not for me

I don’t waste my energy getting upset when folks find what I hold dear funny. There will always be ‘black humour’ water off a ducks back, let it go you’ll waste less time being outraged at shit that doesn’t matter.

O’Donnell is genuinely worst than being a man short.
He got in the way when Christie had his one and only chance.
He lost possession countless times.
He’s not a footballer he should be selling fish in a fish market
Wtf was Marshall doing at the second goal.
Incredible let down.
Would love to see Patterson and Gilmour start against England but they wont
I suspect we’ll see the hopeless/ hapless O’Donnell scratching around losing possession right left and centre

We haven’t qualified for a tournament for 23 years and when we do get there,lessons haven’t been learned.

We are so far behind the rest of Europe when it comes to coaching.
To be honest we always screwed up when we qualified for tournaments properly.

The way we got here through the third tier of the nations league was just a joke. IMO we'd be better off never being there, as we obviously don't merit it based upon the teams Clarke puts out on the field.

To be honest we always screwed up when we qualified for tournaments properly.

The way we got here through the third tier of the nations league was just a joke. IMO we'd be better off never being there, as we obviously don't merit it based upon the teams Clarke puts out on the field.
I suspect Scotland will draw with England and then go out with a drab draw with Croatia.

Last edited:
Back