Rangers Trophy Tour 2021

gartsherrie

In response to the incredible demand from Rangers supporters to see and experience the 2020/2021 league trophy, we are delighted to unveil a number of special events across Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Rangers Champions trophy tour has been developed in conjunction with our event partners 5 Stars and will cover various locations such as Belfast, Paisley, Falkirk, Glasgow, Inverness, Aberdeen & the Isle of Lewis.

The experience will allow supporters to see the trophy in all its glory and as part of the ticket price, you will receive a professionally taken photograph so that you will have a personalised memento of our Invincible 55 season to take home with you!

We are delighted to offer 2021/2022 Season Ticket Holders and MyGers Members a priority sales window. Season Ticket Holders and MyGers Members can also enjoy a discounted price of £25 per booking, a saving of £10 compared to the general public price which will be £35 if availability remains.

Due to COVID-19 protocols, spaces at each event are extremely limited and early booking is recommended.

As we are restricted in the number of people that can be in attendance, each booking permits a maximum of two people to attend. The exception to this is a limited number of “Family Sessions” which will allow four people from the same household to attend.

In response to the incredible demand from Rangers supporters to see and experience the 2020/2021 league trophy, we are delighted to unveil a number of special events across Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Rangers Champions trophy tour has been developed in conjunction with our event partners 5 Stars and will cover various locations such as Belfast, Paisley, Falkirk, Glasgow, Inverness, Aberdeen & the Isle of Lewis.

The experience will allow supporters to see the trophy in all its glory and as part of the ticket price, you will receive a professionally taken photograph so that you will have a personalised memento of our Invincible 55 season to take home with you!

We are delighted to offer 2021/2022 Season Ticket Holders and MyGers Members a priority sales window. Season Ticket Holders and MyGers Members can also enjoy a discounted price of £25 per booking, a saving of £10 compared to the general public price which will be £35 if availability remains.

Due to COVID-19 protocols, spaces at each event are extremely limited and early booking is recommended.

As we are restricted in the number of people that can be in attendance, each booking permits a maximum of two people to attend. The exception to this is a limited number of “Family Sessions” which will allow four people from the same household to attend.
So £35 to see the trophy when we used to have it in the rangers shop and you got your photo with it for £10 .

Just saw this..."Buy Now" was the most prominent part of the email.

For those who forked out for a season ticket and didn't see a game, for those who benefitted not one iota from a 2nd year of mygers, for those of us who just paid over £500 for a share issue....we now have the privilege of paying an additional £35 or £25 to have your photo taken with a trophy.

Cheers Rangers, incredible fucking generosity!!!

Get the trophy out there for the fans for FREE, especially fans with kids who can't afford these prices. Your greed is becoming fucking irritating.

after the last year when many of us have spend 100s if not 1000s supporting the club, would it have killed them to give this free to season ticket holders. A full season plus about 5 games from the previous season with no refund and they couldnt even let us get a picture for free

Says one ticket does 4 supporters. I think.
From the OP (and the email):

Says one ticket does 4 supporters. I think.

Realised my mistake after I posted :(

There's a thread laughing at the mentally challengeds because their club thanked them for buying a season ticket and refunded them a gift voucher for £50.

We get offered a chance to see the trophy for £25.

Beginning to think our loyalty is getting taken for granted.

From the OP (and the email):

Yep. Skimmed through it and only took in what I wanted to believe not what was there :D

Always find funny how a lot of supporters expect/want board members to plough in millions to sign players, then go mental at the prospect of having to put in £25 for a photo with the trophy.

Not saying I don't understand that thousands have given a lot, especially at a tough time, but the club need to maximise all possible revenue just now.

Still not got the email :(
Ive not got the email, season ticket holder and mygers member. Usually get every email they send out
I'm fairly sure that's because of the way they handle the mailing lists, and the size of them, they need to send out in batches.

Its on the Official website in any case, including the link to book:

Just booked us in to Glynhill Hotel Paisley date,
Ayr Race Course is also a venue,not mentioned in email.

Do you get MyGers points for this? Don’t think it mentions it but want to check incase I’ve missed it.

Dearie me.
Taking the pish here I’m afraid.

Whats stopping them doing what we used to do?

Simply get the trophy into the club shop end of the month on kit release day and fans can have a picture with the trophy as they buy a new kit.

Always find funny how a lot of supporters expect/want board members to plough in millions to sign players, then go mental at the prospect of having to put in £25 for a photo with the trophy.

Not saying I don't understand that thousands have given a lot, especially at a tough time, but the club need to maximise all possible revenue just now.

Mental how many think Hagis and Kents grow on trees

I don't moan as it's personal choice but it's not for me having paid for two season tickets last season and this as well as the MyGers, Rangers TV etc. Just priced a bit too much and wouldve been nice having a few more MyGers events with the trophy like they did a few weeks back as opposed to forking out.

But fair play to anyone who wants to pay it.

I don't moan as it's personal choice but it's not for me having paid for two season tickets last season and this as well as the MyGers, Rangers TV etc. Just priced a bit too much and wouldve been nice having a few more MyGers events with the trophy like they did a few weeks back as opposed to forking out.

But fair play to anyone who wants to pay it.
I'm sure they said there would be more events like the MyGers one. Hopefully so. I see this more as taking the trophy to the people rather than simply giving the opportunity at Ibrox - which would have cost quite a sum to travel to from the Isle of Lewis for example.

I imagine in non Covid times this would have been a lot cheaper.

Limited numbers means higher ticket prices.

I'm sure they said there would be more events like the MyGers one. Hopefully so. I see this more as taking the trophy to the people rather than simply giving the opportunity at Ibrox - which would have cost quite a sum to travel to from the Isle of Lewis for example.
Can't see it if they have events in Glasgow/Paisley.

Should have been free for STHs. Poor from the Club.

No worries, though. I’m sure the next statement will include a line about the incredible loyalty of the support…

Can't see it if they have events in Glasgow/Paisley.
Yeah, easy to pick those two out. What about Belfast, Inverness, Aberdeen, Isle of Lewis?

Don't get me wrong, this is a fund raiser. Personally I won't be going so I don't have a problem with it. It is optional after all. I think the Dhims used to charge £10 per photo at their club shop.

Just saw this..."Buy Now" was the most prominent part of the email.

For those who forked out for a season ticket and didn't see a game, for those who benefitted not one iota from a 2nd year of mygers, for those of us who just paid over £500 for a share issue....we now have the privilege of paying an additional £35 or £25 to have your photo taken with a trophy.

Cheers Rangers, incredible fucking generosity!!!

Get the trophy out there for the fans for FREE, especially fans with kids who can't afford these prices. Your greed is becoming fucking irritating.
Perfectly summed up mate. This is becoming absolutely farcical. They’re taking advantage of us as they had a successful season.

Back