Euro 2020 Italy v Wales - ITV | Switzerland v Turkey - ITV4 - Both 17:00

Finland or Russia in the last 16 looks likely too ! Decent draw that which carries a lot of luck.
They have carried a lot of luck so far the Swiss should have beaten them and Italy haven’t really got out of 2nd gear. But that’s tournament football.

Sorry but before that I would have happily seen Italy win the whole thing, well deserved winners today. Thats soured it for me %^*& Italy
Alternatively it gives another member of their squad time on the field in a major tournament, albeit for a few mins

Hardly changed the outcome of the game in any way

Sorry but before that I would have happily seen Italy win the whole thing, well deserved winners today. Thats soured it for me %^*& Italy

Just talking about the Italians and being disrespected make me think of Don Vito Corelone....but it doesn’t sound as intimidating when you say it in a Welsh accent

Incredible that Donnarumma has been around for a few years now and is only 22. Just checked what age he was when he made his debut in Serie A for Milan and he was 16. Can't imagine any team here having a 16 year old as their first choice keeper.

Italy are still looking good, very easy on the eye despite making 8 changes, but I’m glad it’s finished and I don’t have to listen to Hartson spouting pish, as if he’s explaining the game to an 8 year old.

Incredible that Donnarumma has been around for a few years now and is only 22. Just checked what age he was when he made his debut in Serie A for Milan and he was 16. Can't imagine any team here having a 16 year old as their first choice keeper.
He’s been Italy’s keeper since he was 17 too, some keeper.

Betting wise Denmark are favs to play Wales next. Big game that tomorrow night now - Denmark v Russia.

Thoughts on Neco Williams being subbed on in the 94th min vs Turkey then?

I'm delighted to see Wales progress again, brilliant to see

Neco Williams is an up and coming outfield player one who will with any luck play for is for the next 10-15 years. Also its a time wasting tactic. Bringing off an non injured keeper on the 91st minute is disrespectful

And yet another consecutive clean sheet. They have been a joy to watch.
Been great, also love that in England they feel like Italy have snuck up as 1 of the favourites under the radar :)) :)) !
Different sort of test now, knockout football and remember they've had 3 home games in Italy. That now changes, next game at Wembley

Neco Williams is an up and coming outfield player one who will with any luck play for is for the next 10-15 years. Also its a time wasting tactic. Bringing off an non injured keeper on the 91st minute is disrespectful
Lol I know who he is, but to be ok with your own team time wasting when it benefits them yet be upset about another team doing something similar......bit of a double standard.

Either way, happy to see Wales progress. The Italian team look like they'll go far, fair play to Mancini

Lol I know who he is, but to be ok with your own team time wasting when it benefits them yet be upset about another team doing something similar......bit of a double standard.

Either way, happy to see Wales progress. The Italian team look like they'll go far, fair play to Mancini

Not a double standard at all and honestly not sure why you are struggling with this. Subbing a Keeper when the keeper on the park is fine is a piss take, its a disrespectful move. No question thats the way it is, keepers are only ever subbed when they are injured, out field players are subbed all the time.

Thank you for your well wishes, I hope Scotland smash Croatia!

I’m leaving this thread before I get perma banned for airing my thoughts but those saying thats a red come on! Its a poor challenge no doubt but a red? Joke

Just come home from watching the game. Reckless, out of control, dangerous, intent - I don’t think so? Plenty of other similar examples of the same before, during and, no doubt after this game. Definite yellow, no argument. All good in the end. Haters gonna hate mate. Take care, look forward to the knockout stage :shh:

Just come home from watching the game. Reckless, out of control, dangerous, intent - I don’t think so? Plenty of other similar examples of the same before, during and, no doubt after this game. Definite yellow, no argument. All good in the end. Haters gonna hate mate. Take care, look forward to the knockout stage :shh:

Spot on mate, I’ve watched it again and its a soft soft red anyway we march on my man! We march on!

He’s been Italy’s keeper since he was 17 too, some keeper.
He's one of the best on earth the now. If he keeps progressing which I'm sure he will, imagine what he will be like when he's like 27, after another 5 years of learning and experience. Mental man.

It’s top notch and I’m very biased but Welsh is better. 70k singing it at the rugby it blows the Italian anthem away.

It’s even better at the football when they don’t play music and use an artificial,usually female, singer. The first game at Euro 2016 in Bordeaux being the best I’ve ever heard it. Literally everyone sings at the top of their voice. Its from the heart - and you can really tell. Unlike other anthems lol.

Back