Season Ticket ballot?

bradley1873

What will be the script if we are eventually allowed in to see the games this season?

A boy I work with is a ST holder at the scum hut. He said they've been emailed with information about opting into the ballot for games. Will this be a route we go down?

What will be the script if we are eventually allowed in to see the games this season?

A boy I work with is a ST holder at the scum hut. He said they've been emailed with information about opting into the ballot for games. Will this be a route we go down?

Celtic won't be needing to ballot any fans this season. Even if social distancing only allows for 25% capacity they'll have plenty of room for all season ticket holders, walk ups and a sizeable away support.

I think there should be no season ticket holders allowed , instead a public sale so the club can make more money lol :D:cool:

I think there should be an opt-in procedure. Not everyone will want or be able to attend every game so no point in putting everyone’s name into a ballot (whether that’s mygers, ST holders or both) Let those who want to go register the fact and then pick out of those.

It will be trickier when you also throw in families as well. they'll not be able to split up kids and parents in a ballot. Then once you've been pulled for one game you should be out for the next games til everyone's been in.

I fully expect the SNP to try and limit us to the bare minimum, surely Scottish football HAS to fight back and demand at least the 25% that the Euro's got?

I think there should be an opt-in procedure. Not everyone will want or be able to attend every game so no point in putting everyone’s name into a ballot (whether that’s mygers, ST holders or both) Let those who want to go register the fact and then pick out of those.
This is what the manky mob have. Opt in via email

I'd imagine anyone who has bought a season ticket will be wanting to go so it will be a case of picking at random from that list.

Balloting would mean not necessarily sitting in your own seat due to distancing
balloting the ‘seat’ would work.
hampden had seat then three empty then seat.

If you have had both doses of the vaccine you should be allowed to attend matches. We need to start getting back to normality.
Wembley entrance was refused without that proof, or a less than 48hrs test for those not vaccinated yet. (2)

15k per league game would be great with a 3 way ballot for the first 3 home games.
Flag day, Celtic or Motherwell.
I would pick flag day but would probably end up with Motherwell.

MyGers will have nothing to do with it, rightly.

It will be double vaccinated folk with local-ish postcodes and taking own car.

They will be in a ballot.

MyGers will have nothing to do with it, rightly.

It will be double vaccinated folk with local-ish postcodes and taking own car.

They will be in a ballot.

How do you think your idea would be administered/managed? Far too convoluted although in part you might be correct.

I’m not so sure, as they’ll be ST holders not in mygers. I can see it being like Celtic and balloted
Has to be this. Cannot restrict it to MyGers Members when you do not need to be a MyGers Member to hold a season ticket.

I saw the stuff from the Dhims and think we are a bit slow off the mark in rolling out something for our games. Needn't be identical but we will need something similar.

I think everyone in Club 72 should be first in line :))

In all seriousness though, I expect it’ll be local postcodes first. I’d be snookered as I’m EH City Post Code.

The club should definitely be putting something out to determine how many people would be wanting to attend limited capacity games. People have said that by purchasing a season ticket you are indicating you want to go but for people who rely on supporter buses to get to Ibrox (that may not run if capacity isn't there). Also for Flag Day people may be away on holiday so maybe wouldn't want to be included in a ballot.

MyGers Gold level members will be first in line.
I have had a season ticket for as long as I can remember.

I only took out mygers membership last night can't see this being the way as I would imagine there will he others in same boat as myself

How do you think your idea would be administered/managed? Far too convoluted although in part you might be correct.
Club will simply urge people NOT to take public transport and definitely not a supporter bus. It will be somthing they have to be seen to be doing.

Wembley will have 40,000 for the playoff Euro games, that's 45% capacity. English clubs will start the season with at least that amount.
Wee nippy will be under pressure to copy England or fans should start and ask why we are being treated differently.

If you have had both doses of the vaccine you should be allowed to attend matches. We need to start getting back to normality.
Should have %^*& all.to do with a vaccine... The vaccine doesnt get us back to normal think people would start to wake up to that reality now.

16,500 people at Murrayfield this saturday. 12k - 15k at hampden for euros. Full stands in other countries. If we have any less than 15k at flag day its an absolute disgrace

16,500 people at Murrayfield this saturday. 12k - 15k at hampden for euros. Full stands in other countries. If we have any less than 15k at flag day its an absolute disgrace
Ill wager we wont be anywhere near those figures i just dont see snpatzis giving it.

Ill wager we wont be anywhere near those figures i just dont see snpatzis giving it.
Oh i know, but on what grounds can they possibly suddenly allow less people 5 weeks on? Especially when they are delaying lifting the restrictions to speed up the vaccinations. Im early 20’s and got my first dose today along with a lot of my mates so we must be nearly there?

only game potentially effected is our first home game.

I would suspect though that there is a deal to be done with scottish government to allow full capacity, subject to certain conditions.

Back