Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Going for the Harry Maguire one header on target 9/2 Skybet.
It has come in the the last two games and I don't see why it shouldn't come in again.
Chielleni and Bonnuci won't mess with that bone hard Dome and he should get one header on target again.

Slabhead Loyal :))

Last edited:
Free £10 bet again with 365. I’ve went;
Veratti booking
Phillips booking
Sterling anytime

33/1

Bet England pre tournament with PP price boost so got them at 8/1. Any suggestions to cover part of my bet? Italy 11/1 in Extra time and/or 9/1 on pens looks decent value.

This will be my last bet for a few weeks till the season starts.

England to win
Over 2.5 goals
Over 7.5 corners
Over 39.5 booking points

£50 12/1

Free £10 Kane anytime 5/1

Nearly 2/1 on Betfair on over 2.5 goals. Everyone is tipping very low scoring game but if either team are winning going in to the last 15 mins then the game will be wide open. Think we might be in for a surprise.

I don't do correct scores but 2-2 at 24/1 is tempting.
1-1 I think will be the score but if there is an early goal anything can happen!

This will be my last bet for a few weeks till the season starts.

England to win
Over 2.5 goals
Over 7.5 corners
Over 39.5 booking points

£50 12/1

Free £10 Kane anytime 5/1
Same. I've went Insigne anytime, Rice & Verratti carded, Kane over 1.5 SOT. 150/1.

Will put a couple of singles on with my own money. Thinking 1-1 for the correct score.

Where you getting Kane anytime 5/1?
Hills plus card exclusive

90-E2766-D-CBA4-45-F0-8-D06-6-C04209-B1906.jpg

Got Italy on to win the euros at the start

Might do a couple of bet builders.

First one is Jorginho to be booked and Maguire to have a header on target at 20/1 on sky

Going for the Harry Maguire one header on target 9/2 Skybet.
It has come in the the last two games and I don't see why it shouldn't come in again.
Chielleni and Bonnuci won't mess with that bone hard Dome and he should get one header on target again.

Slabhead Loyal :))
I can only see it at 3/1 now?

Can anyone offer me a bit of advice here?

I opened a Hills account on my phone at the start of the Euros, and messed up (or so I thought) the code for the free bets. I contacted them and I was credited with 4x£10 free bets. I used all those, with variable levels of success.

Now they've given me 4x£10 free bets again, these have the code that I entered originally. So my question is, if i use these bets, will they take the £40 out of my balance if I lose? Or cancel them if the bets win?

I opened a Hills account on my phone at the start of the Euros, and messed up (or so I thought) the code for the free bets. I contacted them and I was credited with 4x£10 free bets. I used all those, with variable levels of success.

Now they've given me 4x£10 free bets again, these have the code that I entered originally. So my question is, if i use these bets, will they take the £40 out of my balance if I lose? Or cancel them if the bets win?
Not sure Wazza is probably the best man to answer that.

If there free bets and you have to select free bet to place it I can’t see how they can take it from your balance

Use them no way they’ll be withdrawn .

Anyone having a punt on tonight's game?
Maguire at 9/2 on skybet for 1+ Headed shots on target seems a good price considering his threats from set pieces.
Would like to know what yous are backing...

Maguire , Chellini and Phillips all to have a shot on target

£5 on returns £545

PP money back if one leg on the betbuilder fails

Maguire , Barella, Jorginho and Phillips all to have a shot on target

£10 on gets £1955 back B-D

Maguire at 9/2 on skybet for 1+ Headed shots on target seems a good price considering his threats from set pieces.
Got that on. Had it v Denmark too and it came in.

My mate has that plus Jorginho booking at 18/1.

He's not been booked all tournament I don't think and my mate last won a coupon in 2006...

Last edited:
The Maguire one looks tempting might do that one.

Got 3-2 England on Betfair for 70 think there could be goals on this one. Also the skybet boosted to 3/1 for a tenner England in 90 minutes.

Free £10 bet with Bet 365. Thinking Emerson (if he plays), Maguire and Phillips to be booked.

66/1 :))

Pre-tournament singles were Italy to win outright and Kane top scorer.

Free bet365 £10 on 0-0 @5/1

Currently have about £6 and a free £3 bet in my account to put on a few other things. I'm also 4 points ahead in a fantasy football league for money.

Most likely end up winning nothing!

I have a tenner on Italy to lift the trophy at 8/1
And a fiver on Italy with Kane top scorer at 66/1.

Any gamblers want to tell me how I could hedge these to guarantee returns ?

I have a tenner on Italy to lift the trophy at 8/1
And a fiver on Italy with Kane top scorer at 66/1.

Any gamblers want to tell me how I could hedge these to guarantee returns ?
First one easiest way is to back England to lift the trophy @5/6 for however much you want for example £50 returns £91.67 so your guaranteed £30 profit either way . Second ones harder as it depends the bookie whether they go dead heat if he hits 5 goals or use assists .

That said just let them run Italy will beat them I think .

kane to score, rice to be carded, 3+ corners each (in 90min) 25/1 @ skybet
this bet is now 4+ corners each and odds changed to 22/1, also checked on bet365 and the odds for the same bet (kane, 4+ corners each, rice carded) is 30/1 some difference

Ive got £100 on Italy 7/1

Put it on drunk after watching Italys first game

been offered £377 cashout

Im leaving it… it’ll be what it’ll be

Back