Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

MDdszm7.jpg

I've bet Kane to be top scorer in the competition but according to Paddy Power he's only scored 3 goals as they only count goals scored in 90 mins play, not extra time.

I would've thought it would be settled on who won the Golden Boot,

Anyone know what the rules were with other bookies ?

I've bet Kane to be top scorer in the competition but according to Paddy Power he's only scored 3 goals as they only count goals scored in 90 mins play, not extra time.

I thought it was only penalty’s in shoot outs that don’t count.

I thought it was only penalty’s in shoot outs that don’t count.
Same here, but not according to PP.

If Kane scores twice in the final (long shot I know) he will win the Golden Boot but PP will have him tying with Ronaldo and the Czech guy on 5.

Italy are just short of 2/1 for Sunday.

I bottled sticking 100 quid on them at the start at 7/1, won't be missing this one.

I had an online conversation with someone at PP and for an hour the top goalscorer market was suspended.

It's now back up and they've changed the t+c's, extra time goals now count.
Unreal what some come out out with, can't believe that to be honest. You do need to be careful with this market mind as some are most goals and some are Golden Boot, comes up every competition this.

Mentioned earlier from post 664:

That has to be a nonsense surely?.

They count as legitimate competition goals, really poor from PP who are usually a little pretty good bookie.

That has to be a nonsense surely?.

They count as legitimate competition goals, really poor from PP who are usually a little pretty good bookie.
I think it was a mistake by the operator, no way will the Firm have had rules like that.

Loses me why all Firms don't just bet on Golden Boot Winner as awarded by UEFA/FIFA, just making work for yourself doing Top Scorer etc...

I think it was a mistake by the operator, no way will the Firm have had rules like that.

Loses me why all Firms don't just bet on Golden Boot Winner as awarded by UEFA/FIFA, just making work for yourself doing Top Scorer etc...
Agreed Wazza, praying on the punter misinterpreting the criteria etc.

Same here, but not according to PP.

If Kane scores twice in the final (long shot I know) he will win the Golden Boot but PP will have him tying with Ronaldo and the Czech guy on 5.
Hills have Ronaldo 1/8 Kane 6/1 so they must be going with UEFA.

Ronaldo will win it with 5 goals and 1 assist as it stands.

Anyone after a bit of value/free bet on the Tennis the 4/6 Barty at SkyBet to win Ladies won't last long.

Hills have Ronaldo 1/8 Kane 6/1 so they must be going with UEFA.

Ronaldo will win it with 5 goals and 1 assist as it stands.
Same as Skybet,

PP are working off goals scored so Ronaldo is leading on 5 with the Czech guy,

I reckon there was a confusion within PP themselves about what rules they were using with the odds compilers counting Kanes goal last night as Ronaldo and Schick were on 6/4 with Kane on 7/2 before the market was suspended, there's no way Harry would be that short if he still needed to score 2 to just tie.

I'm happy enough as I bet him ew and now the place part of the bet is up.

Last edited:
Same as Skybet,

PP are working off goals scored so Ronaldo is leading on 5 with the Czech guy,

I reckon there was a confusion within PP themselves about what rules they were using with the odds compilers counting Kanes goal last night as Ronaldo and Schick were on 6/4 with Kane on 7/2 before the market was suspended, there's no way Harry would be that short if he still needed to score 2 to just tie.

I'm happy enough as I bet him ew and now the place part of the bet is up.
To be fair it’s in the market heading/name at most Firms. Golden Boot means UEFA, Top Goalscorer means deadheat rules if players tie.

Need some advice.

I’m not exactly flush with cash right now, but when I have a line on I’d rather gamble than hedge my bets.

For context, put 2x£10 singles on Italy a few months back @11/1 in case I wanted to cash out at any point and I could let one run.

I’m debating cashing one for £50, and putting a tenner on England @3/1 meaning I’m at worst guaranteed £50 but at best £170 with £90 in the middle.

Normally I’d just let Italy run for the full £240, and put £10 on England @3/1 to cover the stake with a bit of profit. But that doesn’t factor in the potential of a draw.

Any tips?.

Got Belfast to pay for and my mates birthday in the next couple of weeks, should be covered but just interested what people would do.

Need some advice.

I’m not exactly flush with cash right now, but when I have a line on I’d rather gamble than hedge my bets.

For context, put 2x£10 singles on Italy a few months back @11/1 in case I wanted to cash out at any point and I could let one run.

I’m debating cashing one for £50, and putting a tenner on England @3/1 meaning I’m at worst guaranteed £50 but at best £170 with £90 in the middle.

Normally I’d just let Italy run for the full £240, and put £10 on England @3/1 to cover the stake with a bit of profit. But that doesn’t factor in the potential of a draw.

Any tips?.

Got Belfast to pay for and my mates birthday in the next couple of weeks, should be covered but just interested what people would do.

Let it run ya f*cking sh*tebag B-D

Need some advice.

Any tips?.

Is that 3/1 lift trophy or win in 90?

So basically:

Staked from now - £10.

Italy win Trophy - £240 back
England in in 90 - £40 back

I'd have the £10 at 3/1 in 90 and around £100 England lift trophy at best price you can get. I would also try and get any free bets you can and put them on England lifting trophy, this is quite hard now mind ain't it - most offers are quite crappy. You might get some in shops though, stuff like £10 on an ssbt and free 5er but I think most are in play and who wants to be in a betting shopping at 20:05 Sunday.

So basically:

Staked from now - £10.

Italy win Trophy - £240 back
England in in 90 - £40 back

I'd have the £10 at 3/1 in 90 and around £100 England lift trophy at best price you can get. I would also try and get any free bets you can and put them on England lifting trophy, this is quite hard now mind ain't it - most offers are quite crappy. You might get some in shops though, stuff like £10 on an ssbt and free 5er but I think most are in play and who wants to be in a betting shopping at 20:05 Sunday.
True Wazza.

Getting pished on Sunday, so will see how the market looks at that point :))

Hoping for around 9s or 10s on Italy to get a red card, dont see this being a great game winning is everything think it might turn a bit nasty. You know they will pressure ref at every foul near the box even obvious ones or early in the game. Would be doing it in a group match never mind final.

Red each would maybe be the fuds double but might be worth a small interest.(90 maybe 100/1) So tough to call this id be happy just going for a couple of fun bets.

Need some advice.

Any tips?.

I'm waiting on Italy for about £400. £21.50 at 8/1, £15 at 9/1 and for £48 in the work sweep. Cash outs are sitting at £84 and £65.

After the last 16 I said the only team I can see beating them is England. Looked at England/Italy forecast before the Germany game at 12/1 as a potential hedge bet, never did it. Looked again before the quarters and it was 4/1 l, again never did it.

In short, I'm letting it run.

Also have Kane top scorer and Italy win for £5 @ 100/1 so hoping Italy ho three up then Kane gets a couple in injury time B-D

I'm waiting on Italy for about £400. £21.50 at 8/1, £15 at 9/1 and for £48 in the work sweep. Cash outs are sitting at £84 and £65.

After the last 16 I said the only team I can see beating them is England. Looked at England/Italy forecast before the Germany game at 12/1 as a potential hedge bet, never did it. Looked again before the quarters and it was 4/1 l, again never did it.

In short, I'm letting it run.

Also have Kane top scorer and Italy win for £5 @ 100/1 so hoping Italy ho three up then Kane gets a couple in injury time B-D
Best of luck mate

Nearly 2/1 on Betfair on over 2.5 goals. Everyone is tipping very low scoring game but if either team are winning going in to the last 15 mins then the game will be wide open. Think we might be in for a surprise.

I don't do correct scores but 2-2 at 24/1 is tempting.

Back