2000 fans allowed for the Arsenal game

reading the government are playing hardball with these numbers. good luck luck to the fans signed up to this

Rangers are "disappointed".

Well explore all legal options then.

Level 2 : 12,000 fans

Level 0: 2000 fans

Lynall hutz from the simpsons could take this case on.
I assume their justification will be Level 0 isn't till next Monday.

Oh, and guess what. That let's Celtic get their 20,000 in.

Pissed off at the 2k fans allowed given Hampden had 12.5k 3 weeks ago

No way can Scot Govt justify the amount allowed in for this Saturday

Also pissed off as a STH and not a MyGers member I am not in a ballot for a home game

That’s not acceptable

Greg Marshall picked a good week to take annual leave just before the shit hits the fan

ST holders that signed up to the friendlies cccs committed to buying any friendlies at Ibrox, whether it was Annan or Arsenal

At no point did the club tell ST holders that mygers might be used as a mechanism to decide who’d get access to games at Ibrox

If it was a ballot between ST holders that signed the friendlies cccs box I’d have no complaints. Mygers shouldn’t be involved at all though

As I said, the club are a disgrace doing this

I'm getting a bit lost with the rules. But if the mhanks can apply to GCC for 18k why can't Rangers?

Pissed off at the 2k fans allowed given Hampden had 12.5k 3 weeks ago

No way can Scot Govt justify the amount allowed in for this Saturday

Also pissed off as a STH and not a MyGers member I am not in a ballot for a home game

That’s not acceptable

Greg Marshall picked a good week to take annual leave just before the shit hits the fan

Did you tick the home friendlies box?

If not then you can't complain about not being in the ballot? If you did then you can.

The vast majority of people who tick the home friendlies box will be MyGers members.
May well be but there’ll be some that aren’t and they shouldn’t be discounted from the ballot. It’s disgusting from the club

MyGers shouldn’t factor into this or any of the other home friendlies. We all paid our season tickets last year to watch the games in the house (and Mygers subscriptions for nothing) so if you’ve ticked all home games including friendlies that should be it for me.

we were sold Mygers as being the replacement for the away games, Hampden games and travel club.

surely that can't possibly allow celtic 18000 for tuesday, can they?

of course they can
That’s after the restrictions are lifted so slightly different. I hope Celtic are granted 18,000. Be good to have similar or increased numbers at Ibrox. As much as folk may dislike it, we should be backing Celtic’s application as football fans with one voice.
Don’t get me started in the Euros and fanzones, it’s a fucking joke but we can only piss with the cock we’ve got it was never going to be one for even treatment.

Rangers should be taking them to court over this . Make them justify their decisions against the 12k allowed at hampden. We won’t but because we are likely being told we will get 10-20k for the 2 games next weekend.

looks like hospitality are getting priority which is no great surprise considering I’m sure that was mentioned last summer when we thought we might get in .

May well be but there’ll be some that aren’t and they shouldn’t be discounted from the ballot. It’s disgusting from the club

There won't even be a ballot mate. It will be hospitality clients.

The club are never gonna win when the capacity is restricted though.

If they just open it up to everyone who ticked the box then MyGers members will complain too. And we had this convo yesterday about us both being high enough up on MyGers to benefit.

My view is that it should be all friendly box tickers who go into the ballot btw so I do agree with you in effect.

Disgraceful decision but let's look at a positive. Its a start. Hopefully we can use it as test event then hopefully get a lot more a week later.

Back