2000 fans allowed for the Arsenal game

The comparison to Celtic attendance is nonsense given the dates involved.

After July 19, if Celtic are granted 18,000 or whatever then so will we.

That’s after the restrictions are lifted so slightly different. I hope Celtic are granted 18,000. Be good to have similar or increased numbers at Ibrox. As much as folk may dislike it, we should be backing Celtic’s application as football fans with one voice.
Don’t get me started in the Euros and fanzones, it’s a fucking joke but we can only piss with the cock we’ve got it was never going to be one for even treatment.
I’d rather we played a friendly in front of 2000 people if it meant Celtic played a European Qualifer in front of only 2000. No Rangers fan should want them to play an important match in front of 18000 people, which would give them more of an advantage.

Tuesday is after the 19th July though, that's where the difference is.

I'd expect us to have a far bigger crowd allowed for Brighton and Real.
It would seem you need to have a "preparatory event" before you can get extra, this was in the celtic statement.

We are using this as our own preparatory event, under COVID-19 protocols, which will allow us to use and assess all areas of the stadium.

There won't even be a ballot mate. It will be hospitality clients.

The club are never gonna win when the capacity is restricted though.

If they just open it up to everyone who ticked the box then MyGers members will complain too. And we had this convo yesterday about us both being high enough up on MyGers to benefit.

My view is that it should be all friendly box tickers who go into the ballot btw so I do agree with you in effect.
Explained it in post 25 bud

It should be all ST holders that ticket the friendlies cccs box being treated the same, mygers shouldn’t get you preference

I also agree they’ve worded the comms well - all tickets will be taken by hospitality so they’ve given fans a tiny glimmer of hope when the reality is you have virtually no chance at tickets

Just watch.

2,000 for us and them this weekend.

After the weekend it will be decided that our "protocols" were not sufficiently robust compared to the bheasts, leading to them getting higher attendances than us for the foreseeable future.

Nothing surer.

Explained it in post 25 bud

It should be all ST holders that ticket the friendlies cccs box being treated the same, mygers shouldn’t get you preference

I also agree they’ve worded the comms well - all tickets will be taken by hospitality so they’ve given fans a tiny glimmer of hope when the reality is you have virtually no chance at tickets

I do agree with you mate.

Just feel that the restricted capacity has sorta changed the MyGers parameters a bit as the club end up in a no win.

Thats been worded smartly, but its Bar72/Hospitality folk who are getting all the tickets.

Any tickets not taken by them (they’ll all be taken) are balloted to MyGers members.

Club72 isn’t operational for the friendlies.Giving you a ticket in the Govan rear.

If I'm reading that correctly, as I sit in MLF, I'm returning to Ibrox this Saturday?

It would seem you need to have a "preparatory event" before you can get extra, this was in the celtic statement.

We are using this as our own preparatory event, under COVID-19 protocols, which will allow us to use and assess all areas of the stadium.
What was Hampdens preparatory event?

Went from 0 at the SCF to 12000 for Scotland's Euro game, did it not?

Just watch.

After the weekend it will be decided that our "protocols" were not sufficiently robust compared to the bheasts, leading to them getting higher attendances than us for the foreseeable future.

Nothing surer.
Utter nonsense.

Just watch.

After the weekend it will be decided that our "protocols" were not sufficiently robust compared to the bheasts, leading to them getting higher attendances for us for the foreseeable future.

Nothing surer.
Whatever they allow Celtic for their game next Tuesday, they will allow us the exact same. Just like we are both 2000 this Saturday.

This isn't a Rangers v Celtic thing, it's a Tartan Army v clubs farce that shows up the SNP for the clueless, agenda driven clowns they are.

Just had email from club Saying that I’ll be sitting in Sandy jardine rear for all friendlies. Smart cards no longer in use and it’s e tickets from now on that will be send to us 1-3 days before a game

Why do the club have to be so "smart" with how they word things. Just say it as it is, Hospitality will get the tickets and the rest balloted. Not "season ticket holders who have access to all games at Ibrox" Where's the need for that?

ST holders that signed up to the friendlies cccs committed to buying any friendlies at Ibrox, whether it was Annan or Arsenal

At no point did the club tell ST holders that mygers might be used as a mechanism to decide who’d get access to games at Ibrox

If it was a ballot between ST holders that signed the friendlies cccs box I’d have no complaints. Mygers shouldn’t be involved at all though

As I said, the club are a disgrace doing this
Couldn't agree more. MyGers was never intended as a home game deciding mechanism. Even if they're not doing it by Gold, Silver, Bronze status and you merely need to be signed up to MyGers, it's a kick in the teeth for 'regular' season ticket holders who committed to Friendly CCCS.

I think anyone who committed to Friendly CCCS should be allocated the 5 attendance points as a bare minimum. It's bad enough that many of us have bought an RTV package with no points (that I know of) when we'd committed to the Friendly CCCS - and would've got our ticket in normal circumstances.

MyGers shouldn’t have played any part in the selection criteria

Disgraceful decision from the club. That’s absolutely ridiculous
Don’t have a problem with mygers coming into play for games out with the season ticket tbh

I've no issue with these going to the guys who have paid a fortune for their c1872 ST's to be honest.

I am in the MyGers member, ticked friendlies category but also feel that MyGers should not have been a consideration in this or similar instances.

Having said that, gagging to be back in moaning about the rotten pies again :))

Just had email from club Saying that I’ll be sitting in Sandy jardine rear for all friendlies. Smart cards no longer in use and it’s e tickets from now on that will be send to us 1-3 days before a game
I’m fu.cking jealous. Tbh yous have been treated poorly by the club in regards to mygers so this is a small consolation I’d suspect

Enjoy :D

The thing that doesn't make sense is they are not taking into consideration the capacity of the stadium.
50,000 stadium gets 2,000 same as much smaller stadium. :oops:

Whatever way the club was going to allocate the 2k tickets - there was always going to be a number of disappointed fans.

I've resigned myself to the fact I won't be in games until we are at full capacity, saves getting the hopes up and thinking of the what if scenario that the lottery of a ballot system provides.

The government are at fault for this one, and I'm pleased that the club at least pointed out the hypocrisy of allowing 12k at Hampden weeks ago, but only 2k in Ibrox in their statement.

To those lucky 2k who get tickets for this, I hope you have a cracking day and enjoy being back - it will be a great moment for all of us when we eventually get back.

Last edited:
Pissed off at the 2k fans allowed given Hampden had 12.5k 3 weeks ago

No way can Scot Govt justify the amount allowed in for this Saturday

Also pissed off as a STH and not a MyGers member I am not in a ballot for a home game

That’s not acceptable

Greg Marshall picked a good week to take annual leave just before the shit hits the fan
This has nothing to do with anything,Greg doesn't make the rules for this shit show,it's that fkn clown Nippy and her band of cohorts.

As someone who is a STH and signed up to Mygers but DID NOT tick the friendlies box - am I out of the running for a ticket?
It's a home friendly mate so I'd say you are out of the running.
All tickets will be taken by Bar 72 and hospitality anyway so I don't think there will be a ballot.

Don’t have a problem with mygers coming into play for games out with the season ticket tbh
You’d be happy at me getting a ticket ahead of you because I’m on more points?

I have no more right to attend games at Ibrox than silver/bronze ST holders. It should’ve been a random ballot for friendlies cccs only, including all STs that ticked the box

MyGers shouldn’t have played any part in the selection criteria

Disgraceful decision from the club. That’s absolutely ridiculous
If the 2000 tickets go to supporters who have signed up to all home games then I dont think mygers will come into it?

Unless im reading it wrongly?

If the rheptiles get 18,000 next week it will confirm the snp cabals agenda, not that we don't know they have one anyway!

Back