Celtic using Hampden for hospitality on Tues

The Blue Sea

Official Ticketer
Just been sent an email from Celtic as my work has tickets for Parkhead

For Tues night they are hosting hospitality at Hampden before the game

“ As capacity within the stadium for Hospitality is limited, the Hospitality part of your package will be provided to you at Hampden Park for this fixture and you will be allocated a ticket within the North Stand at Celtic Park to view the match - however this may not be your usual seasonal seat, as per the terms and conditions of your seasonal package.”

Seems a bit of strange move tbh

At least they are being pro active with hospitality. Our hospitality management is woeful. In fact the worst management I’ve experienced. I could forgive it the last few years while we rebuilt the club but if anything it’s getting worse. They don’t give a %^*&.

At least they are being pro active with hospitality. Our hospitality management is woeful. In fact the worst management I’ve experienced. I could forgive it the last few years while we rebuilt the club but if anything it’s getting worse. They don’t give a %^*&.
They don't have any option their hospitality is absolutely shite at the best of times supposedly

Further explanation required please.

“ As capacity within the stadium for Hospitality is limited, the Hospitality part of your package will be provided to you at Hampden Park for this fixture and you will be allocated a ticket within the North Stand at Celtic Park to view the match - however this may not be your usual seasonal seat, as per the terms and conditions of your seasonal package.”

What's wrong with it? Top 3 issues?

HAMPDUMP, The home that the sweet fuukin arseholes let the micks use in 1995 while the piggery was getn their meccano set sorted out.

While they were at HAMPDUMP ALL THAT SEASON for "HOME" league games they played the Scotia cup final V Airdrie in the neutral stadium of ,not Ibrox or Murrayfield but um um oh aye HAMPDUMP.

Sniff Sniff

Only kidding

Could you be more specific?

So are you going

Is there anything the club is any good at? Could you tell us exactly what they do so wrong please?

All a bit odd. You have your own stadium and don’t use your own lounges?

Anyway, they’ve occupied my thoughts for long enough, weirdo cunts.

Time to change job.

Is there anything the club is any good at? Could you tell us exactly what they do so wrong please?

communication, client engagement all the basics. Hospitality itself on the day is good, everything around it we’re miles behind others.

communication, client engagement all the basics. Hospitality itself on the day is good, everything around it we’re miles behind others.
You said hospitality management is “woeful” now it’s “good on the day” despite you saying “they don’t give a fcuk”
Time for your bed….

Beggar hospitality, big plate o tatties....no thanks .

You said hospitality management is “woeful” now it’s “good on the day” despite you saying “they don’t give a fcuk”
Time for your bed….
Time you engaged the grey matter. I know they’ve lost clients, and high value clients due to lack of engagement and don’t give a %^*& attitude. The people running the show on the day are fine. The bar staff chiefs and the rest.

Time you engaged the grey matter. I know they’ve lost clients, and high value clients due to lack of engagement and don’t give a %^*& attitude. The people running the show on the day are fine. The bar staff chiefs and the rest.
if Everybody running the place is fine then what is it that’s “woeful?”

Back