The B team season starts today

The game kicks off halfway through the Arsenal friendly so we will see the 2nd half.

I’m off to see this game today, hopefully the youngsters put on a good performance for us. First game in nearly two years so it doesn’t matter to me which Rangers team it is, I’m absolutely buzzing to go and see them again.

RangersTV have both the Arsenal game and the B team game against Bo'ness. They overlap though (1400hrs KO and 1500hrs KO) so RTV will, in effect, be doing two live games at the same time.

Should be 'interesting'.;):)
Are we getting a lot of the 'B' games on RTV? might be worth splashing out on the unlimited 'overseas' package B-D

Are we getting a lot of the 'B' games on RTV? might be worth splashing out on the unlimited 'overseas' package B-D
No idea mate. However, with the First Team games, some of the B Team games and some of the Womens Team games there's certainly going to be a fair bit of live match coverage.

First things first, they have to get it right. Tranmere was an utter shambles and it took me until into the second half to establish that the only way to view buffer-free was pulling the slider bar at the bottom of the screen back a couple of minutes. Many didn't latch onto that 'fix'. Its certainly not acceptable for the real action when it starts. Hopefully pre-season teething problems.

Hastie on the bench against arsenal the day. Thought he was a certainty to be playing for the b team

I've got it on now. It doesn't show up on the Apple app, bit does on android and the website. By their own poor standards, RTV has been good for me today.

And I'm currently developing a new found respect for Tom Miller!

Can't see the link to this game on the RTV site. Anyone?

Edit: Found it. Scroll all the way down the main RTV page to the Academy section.
I’m not seeing it. Just finished the Arsenal game and wanted to flip over to see the B team, but can’t see the link anywhere. I have the unlimited package.

edit- found it by clicking on RTV Latest.

Just paid the £3 odd to watch the B team but no where on the site to watch it.
I can’t even get there, I’ve clicked on the locked match and it’s just saying “not a member?” when I have a yearly RTV sub.

Dunno about on other devices but on a desktop the game was dead simple to find. Scroll down just a little to the 'RangersTV Latest' section and there it is. Simples! Always the best place to look for todays stuff.

If you're trying on the App. Don't. Its shit. Website all the way.

I’m off to see this game today, hopefully the youngsters put on a good performance for us. First game in nearly two years so it doesn’t matter to me which Rangers team it is, I’m absolutely buzzing to go and see them again.
What's the crowd like, and how much to get in? I'm in Dumbarton and planning on going to a few of these.

More great play from the gers, KRH tees up Lyall 16 yards out abs the keeper makes a cracking save.

2-0, a long punt up the park is gathered by Ure and he scores after his initial shot is saved.

Back