CL Qualifiers - All Comments In Here

They are garbage. And they go away with Welsh and that even younger guy at centre half. :D

at this point in time, I’d like to take a second to thank Neil lennon and Peter lieswell for some seriously brilliant mismanagement of a football club who has free reign to anything they wanted for damn near 10 years! :D

cheers guys :D

Even so, celtic couldn't beat them at home.

Midtjylland will have a capacity home crowd and no fear of away goals anymore. Big task ahead for celtic still.
No such thing as away goals now.

The Danes were as poor a team I've seen at this level in a long, long time. That celtic didn't take 4 or 5 from them says a lot. Unfortunately, I think they will go through but can't see them get any further.

My thoughts after that are that both teams are god awful and if they defend like that against us it'll be a cricket score.

Maybe big flange will improve them between now and the end of August but I can't see them being much better.

I heard a few players out for the Danes that should be back next week..could be shite though.

The Danes clearly came for a draw and got it. One things thats clear is Ange has them fouling anything that moves on the counter at the half way line. They will concede a whore of yellows and reds this season IF the refs do their jobs

Close them down and they crumble, they are going to leak goals for fun, still fancy the rancid bastards to nick 3rd this season though B-)

The Danes were as poor a team I've seen at this level in a long, long time. That celtic didn't take 4 or 5 from them says a lot. Unfortunately, I think they will go through but can't see them get any further.
I agree. They are rotten.
Not what I was expecting.

Look at the nick of this guy after 77 minutes :))

gn20.png
His cheekbones are nearly in his back pocket! They are a strange lookin' mob.

Probably the worst game of European football any of us will see all season, absolutely dreadful.

Sorry, to clarify, that's what I meant. It doesn't matter if celtic score a couple away now. If celtic score 2 Midtjylland aren't out of it.

Didn't explain it will I appreciate.

For a player they laud so much Soro’s first touch is absolutely brutal! Even under no pressure he needs 2 or 3 to get a ball under control. The Danes were rank rotten but to be expected when so many players going rogue. I fancy them to progress tbh but PSV or Gala will murder them.

wtf did u watch the game ?
Trust me beast fc are OUT.

Back