An observation on Glen Kamara.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
He only played 45 minutes yesterday coming on at half time.

Its the first Ive seen him play in the flesh in well over a year.

The improvement in his game since he signed for us has been nothing short of staggering and our coaching staff as well as wee Glen really do need huge praise for turning a talented wee guy into a top international player who can play at the highest level.

We all hope he signs and extensions and stays for at least another season at Ibrox BUT I genuinely believe he wouldnt look out of place playing with a top level elite european team, hes that good.

He cruised through the game yesterday, the way he receives the ball, the way he uses his body with and without the ball, his closing down of players and space, I could go on.

Cracking wee player who with his best years in front of him is going to go on and have a great career, I just hope we can convince him to sign a year or 2s extension and stay for 56 plus hopefully help us into the champions league before he moves on.

9423-D8-C2-A039-4-D89-8-E0-F-46-C200-F41742.jpg

he's a classy operator

we will do well to hold onto him much longer as there're will be plenty of suitors.

he ideally deserves rewarded with an improved contract - however, looks unlikely with the teams interested.

You could tell when he first arrived he had been schooled well and he was a very gifted and technical player but our staff have taken him to another level altogether. I don't know his story at Arsenal as to whether he chose to leave for the sake of his career or if Arsenal just let him go. If it was the latter someone has failed to do their job properly, thankfully, and we're definitely reaping the benefits.

His ability means he wouldn’t look out of place in the top teams midfield. His game is very elegant in the sense that the quick turns, the defensive side of the game and his great ability to carry the ball wouldn’t look out of place in some of the best teams in the premier league imo.

He wouldn’t look out of place in any team on the planet currently.

I honestly can’t believe how good he’s become.
People will say stop exaggerating etc but I genuinely believe we have a £35 million player now on our hands . I just said on the other thread I cannot quite believe we’ve had no bids from EPL sides .

He must be on the radar of a lot of clubs, hopefully he stays with us for a long time yet.
Not just because I spent over a £100 pound on the new away strip for my grandson with 18 Kamara on it.

Hes actually not.

ive got a photo with him from season before last and hes just smaller than me and im 5ft 10.

actually very very slight also, obviously just one of they wirey wee guys.
Mate i boarded a flight to London recently and Kamara was directly in front of me. I was surprised at how tall he was, really nice lad as well.

I just love watching him. If he can add a few more goals from midfield he'll be incredible.

Have to admit a thought he was a strange signing at first but fuckin hell what a player he is but sadly think he'll leave this window if he does minimum £30m

He is our best midfielder, borderline best player.

How wrong was I 6 months into his Rangers career :rolleyes::shh:

He could literally play for any team in the world. He's given the ball away about three times in his whole Rangers career. Granted it was a second string side but he was absolutely levels above the Real midfield yesterday.

Back