Ballot for Livi game

I
Got excited there, email from rangers football club. New clothing range, cheers
I’ve had 5 emails this morning regarding clothing and RTV , heehaw about the ballot draw, fully expecting at least another email regarding all things Rangers except being successful(hopefully though) in the ballot.

That would be those peoples' fault though, not the club. Don't see what other way they could do it?
They could just allocate everybody a seat as they’ll know which ones could be used and send out the qr code without anyone having to do anything .

That would be those peoples' fault though, not the club. Don't see what other way they could do it?
Email the people direct with their QR code which would do away with the need to log on and claim it, if indeed that is how its being done.

Have we got any knowledge if it will be QR codes again or back to smart cards?
I’m in Bar 72 and we’ve been told no smart cards at all this season - e-ticket sent out prior to each game

Not sure if that’s consistent across stadium or just for our section

I suggest a 46,000 person royal rumble and the last 17,000 standing get tickets.

Surely the only fair way?
I’d be up for that but I’d use the old technique of hiding under the ring until the end then climb back in

Should be done asap and anyone lucky enough should not be excluded from the Celtic game. What should happen is that those not successful should be compensated in some other way but all STHs have paid for all games and it's not fair to just write it off as "well you got his game so now you can't get another game until everyone has had a turn."

Especially since the flag has been taken away from the Livi game.

No one signed up for that. Compensate the people who aren't lucky instead by offering them a cup game free or something as well as RTV access to watch Livi game on TV.

If you're going to exclude folk then ask them to sign up for their preference now. Some people won't want in the livi ballot of there's a small chance they would then miss old firm. Others won't care as they will want the opening game and, all going to plan, would get into Celtic anyway.

I'm fine with not being compensated. I get if it was up to the club we'd all have been in Ibrox for the Arsenal game, never mind the season opener proper. I just want a fair ballot and to make sure it's rotated so every season ticket holder gets in for as long as restricted crowds last.

Suspect that's beyond the organisational capabilities of the folk who are in charge of the ticket allocation though.

its said to be an "open" ballot
but you wonder if Friends & Family sitting together will be taken into account as it means less "buffer" seats required

Read most of this thread and still none the wiser on who I need to bri..., ahem, hand over a brown envelope to!

its said to be an "open" ballot
but you wonder if Friends & Family sitting together will be taken into account as it means less "buffer" seats required
Doubt it, my friends and family group is made up of 5 different households and I would imagine a large amount of other groups will be the same.

Latest posts

Back