Ballot for Livi game

It cannot be upgraded without Tickwt Centre intervention. It’s that simple. However, I did see a post from someone on here who actually spoke to TC and was told they wouldn’t upgrade at all as they were all non-transferable, Not sure that’s accurate, but that just takes us back to the same thing, you need word from the TC.
if the tc are giving five year olds a ticket but not the dad, thats daft not to upgrade.

I am not sure if you have to do anything for I am a concession ticket holder , but I was unable to get my own seat not even the same stand .On the e-mail with the QR code there is no mention that I can see of being a concession ticket holder .I think that this would only be a problem if it was a paper ticket clearly stating concession.
Just one question how is he passing the the ticket on ?
When you go through the turnstiles look behind you above the gate. There is a small screen which indicates which tickets comes through. Adult/conc etc. More often that not there is a steward there monitoring. I think there was a crackdown a few seasons ago

I have the same problem with junior / adult upgrade. I have already paid £150 for flights. It woyld not make sense not to allow upgrades as seats will be unused and left empty. I intend to go to the ticket office atraight from the airport. Does anyone know if it will be open?

I have the same problem with junior / adult upgrade. I have already paid £150 for flights. It woyld not make sense not to allow upgrades as seats will be unused and left empty. I intend to go to the ticket office atraight from the airport. Does anyone know if it will be open?
Currently closed according to the correspondence I had from them today regards refunds on my Blackpool ticket.
Worth emailing them to check I’d suggest.

I am not sure if you have to do anything for I am a concession ticket holder , but I was unable to get my own seat not even the same stand .On the e-mail with the QR code there is no mention that I can see of being a concession ticket holder .I think that this would only be a problem if it was a paper ticket clearly stating concession.
Just one question how is he passing the the ticket on ?

I’ve got two barcodes for the game so just going to use my phone to get through. If my mate goes first and quickly goes in maybe they won’t notice…

hi vb, you have certainly helped me in the past, and i thank you.
did outlook take over the 'hotmail.co.uk addresses?
i recall my pc changing to outlook, but cant remember from what though.
Basically the ‘back end’ of Hotmail changed to Outlook.com but you found that you retained your Hotmail email address. Nothing that you do had to change. This was all around 2012/2013 I think. I chose to go all-in and ditched my Hotmail account and created a new one on the assumption that they’d stop supporting Hotmail. They haven’t yet.

Effectively we are using the same platform but you access it using a Hotmail address whereas I access it using an outlook.com address. I wouldn’t worry about it. I only mentioned because I saw a few posters using Hotmail say their QR codes hadn’t come through

Closed due to covid. No one answering calls either. Great customer experience as per usual from Rangers…

Likewise. Surprisingly efficient. I feared a screw up but hats off to them. So between you and I that's two back into the ballot. Not much for those who were unlucky, but you never know, someone has to be lucky.....
I may have jinxed it. I have just received another email from the ticket office saying I selected two tickets and they need to be cancelled and a new QR code sent. Not sure how the person writing the email can’t see in the system that it’s been resolved! Mental !!!

I’ve got two barcodes for the game so just going to use my phone to get through. If my mate goes first and quickly goes in maybe they won’t notice…
You will probably get away with it. However, folk who’ve been caught in the past have lost their season ticket according to posts on here. It’s a risk.

I did see someone post that they had gone into Argyle House and got help to upgrade in there. May or may not be an option.

My dad can’t make it so I’m giving his ticket to another bear (a ST holder who missed out). Problem is that the ticket is a concession and I want to upgrade it to an adult ticket.

I emailed the club yesterday, no response yet. DM’d the SLO and had nothing back yet. Phoned the club and they aren’t taking calls.

Any idea what to do?
I have emailed also and will just take the ticket and use the email as evidence I tried to change it.

I have emailed also and will just take the ticket and use the email as evidence I tried to change it.

Yeh mate, gonna show that and have also written to the SLO about it. What more can you do?

Was able to upgrade in the past. Not as if I’ve made big bucks on the ticket and have also offered to pay the difference.

My Brother who is blind was allocated a ticket but he needs someone to accompany him but when he tried to get the second one it wouldn’t let him purchase it,So it’s a waste of a ticket because he can’t go himself.

My Brother who is blind was allocated a ticket but he needs someone to accompany him but when he tried to get the second one it wouldn’t let him purchase it,So it’s a waste of a ticket because he can’t go himself.

There are folk at the club who deal with disability issues. I think an email address or something for them was posted earlier in this thread. Or you could contact the SLO if you can't find a contact for them.

Yeh mate, gonna show that and have also written to the SLO about it. What more can you do?

Was able to upgrade in the past. Not as if I’ve made big bucks on the ticket and have also offered to pay the difference.
My thoughts exactly

I've had to email them too, daughter cant make it so want to upgrade it to an adult , will use the email i sent and the auto reply as proof of an attempt to upgrade..

My dad can’t make it so I’m giving his ticket to another bear (a ST holder who missed out). Problem is that the ticket is a concession and I want to upgrade it to an adult ticket.

I emailed the club yesterday, no response yet. DM’d the SLO and had nothing back yet. Phoned the club and they aren’t taking calls.

Any idea what to do?
just tell him to use it, he wont be alone

Apologies if already asked. Do people who weren't successful in the ballot still receive MyGers points?

Any idea what to do?
Tell your mate to spread talc on his hair. Job done.

I‘m unclear reading your post whether his guide has also been allocated a ticket as part of his friendship group. If that’s the case, he needs to allocate a ticket against each name and UPDATE BASKET before attempting to checkout.

I‘m unclear reading your post whether his guide has also been allocated a ticket as part of his friendship group. If that’s the case, he needs to allocate a ticket against each name and UPDATE BASKET before attempting to checkout.
He was allocated a ticket through his season ticket but is registered und my blind brothers contact details,My brother got his ticket easy enough but when he tried to get my other brothers which was in a different email it does not recognise the log in details.

I suspect any kids being allocated a ticket without their parent / guardian will be due to them not being linked together by their friendship group.

He was allocated a ticket through his season ticket but is registered und my blind brothers contact details,My brother got his ticket easy enough but when he tried to get my other brothers which was in a different email it does not recognise the log in details.
Make sure he’s trying to login using his Rangers number rather than email. Also, remember that the Ticket section of the website is not part of the ‘single login’ that covers the likes of RangersTV and MyGers, it could be a different password if he uses both.

If they are registered under the same Friends and Family they should both be able to "buy" both tickets. As the guy you quoted said, if you log in as the one you know the details for when the ticket is in the basket you should be able to assign it to the other party, update the basket then checkout.

One of the members on the bus has the e-mail to say they were successful so I set up an account for them on the ticket website but nothing comes up in the order history as the Rangers number linked to the home address is different from that on the e-mail. Does anyone know how to change the Rangers number linked to the account? The person still lives at the same address.

One of the members on the bus has the e-mail to say they were successful so I set up an account for them on the ticket website but nothing comes up in the order history as the Rangers number linked to the home address is different from that on the e-mail. Does anyone know how to change the Rangers number linked to the account? The person still lives at the same address.
Am I missing something here? You set up an Account for them? Surely, as a season ticket holder and as someone who was successful in the ballot then they would already have an Account?

Of course setting up a NEW Account would have a different Rangers Number with no order history. You need his existing Account details. If he’s forgotten his password I’d suggest entering his Rangers Number and go down the Forgotten Password route to reset it.

He’s rapidly running out of time now though.

Anyone any information from ticket office about upgrading child ticket to adult for Saturday, emailed and tried calling but no reply dont want to travel a to game if to get knocked back

Having great difficulty with this website & receiving no help whatsoever from the ticket office.
Emailed them twice, no reply
Phoned , they tell you to email
I thought I was successful a couple of times & when it comes to entering the code I put the code I think I've been given & it comes up error
So frustrating but the lack of assistance from the ticket office is very disappointing.

Follow this process:

This was posted in the other thread and might help folk through the process. If only Rangers had sent out instructions like this:

Click red ‘Here’on email

Go to Order History where you will see TA or TQ plus numbers in list - or it might now say Livi Ballot - I think it was, confirming you have been successful in ballot

Go to Home Ticket section

Pick your preferred area then you will see blue dots where seats are available

Click on one you want which should add to basket automatically

Continue process as if ‘buying’ where you will be charged zero, as your ST is already paid for

Email with QR code then follows.

Follow this process:

This was posted in the other thread and might help folk through the process. If only Rangers had sent out instructions like this:

Click red ‘Here’on email

Go to Order History where you will see TA or TQ plus numbers in list - or it might now say Livi Ballot - I think it was, confirming you have been successful in ballot

Go to Home Ticket section

Pick your preferred area then you will see blue dots where seats are available

Click on one you want which should add to basket automatically

Continue process as if ‘buying’ where you will be charged zero, as your ST is already paid for

Email with QR code then follows.

Will you stop with this!!!

There's hardly any tickets left for the 2nd ballot as it is...

:D

Back