Ballot for Livi game

Anyone any information from ticket office about upgrading child ticket to adult for Saturday, emailed and tried calling but no reply dont want to travel a to game if to get knocked back

Think you might be OK? It says on the email £0.00 so how would they know? Unless it comes up on the turnstile like it does when you scan your smart card. I never got a ticket in the ballot but the guys who sit next to me got two and one can't make it so I'm using his which is a pensioner ticket, hoping it's fine.

Think you might be OK? It says on the email £0.00 so how would they know? Unless it comes up on the turnstile like it does when you scan your smart card. I never got a ticket in the ballot but the guys who sit next to me got two and one can't make it so I'm using his which is a pensioner ticket, hoping it's fine.
For the friendly games at the weekend when i scanned my QR code it showed up green but when my son, who is a junior scanned his it came up orange, i would imagine it would be the same for concession tickets

Having similar issues for my dad.

He has 2 rangers accounts and can't get into the one which has the Livingston ballot on it.

Can't get through to anyone at the club to help.

For the friendly games at the weekend when i scanned my QR code it showed up green but when my son, who is a junior scanned his it came up orange, i would imagine it would be the same for concession tickets

I never even noticed this on Sunday mate. Maybe need to have a re think wouldn't want turned away

Yeah I noticed when I went to scan my ticket at the weekend there is a colour scheme and anything but green means it’s a concession /child

Anyone any information from ticket office about upgrading child ticket to adult for Saturday, emailed and tried calling but no reply dont want to travel a to game if to get knocked back
All you can do is send am email to the ticket office and show that u have tried to contact them about upgrading if they say anything

Probably about 400 seats for the second ballot the majority of which are for the Clubdeck, i would be happy with a restricted view in the Bill Struth Main Stand.

Will you stop with this!!!

There's hardly any tickets left for the 2nd ballot as it is...

:D
Ha ha :)) Never mind the second ballot, one of our older members was/is struggling to claim his ticket from the first bloody ballot.:eek:

I’ve no idea why Rangers can’t include some guidance/instructions in their email.

10am has been and gone. Looks like there is still maybe a few hundred tickets left going from the seating plan. Bring on ballot 2!

This. Folk will probably get away with it but it’s a big risk. I‘ve seen folk on here say they lost their ST as a result of getting caught doing this.

My seat in BR1 is still up for grabs so hoping that means it’s fate and I’ll get it in the 2nd ballot! Lol! At work and refreshing constantly and getting no work done! Lol!

Having similar issues for my dad.

He has 2 rangers accounts and can't get into the one which has the Livingston ballot on it.

Can't get through to anyone at the club to help.
Use his Rangers Number rather than email. If he still can’t get in it’s probably because he’s forgotten his password. I’m sure there’s a Forgotten Password link there. Remember, Tickets login is distinct from RangersTV/MyGers.

All that said, it’s gone 1000hrs and he’s probably lost the ticket now.

Everything crossed I'm one of the lucky ones in the 2nd ballot but it's highly unlikely.

I think I'm gona go through on Saturday anyway in the hope that by some miracle there's a spare kicking about.

Everything crossed I'm one of the lucky ones in the 2nd ballot but it's highly unlikely.

I think I'm gona go through on Saturday anyway in the hope that by some miracle there's a spare kicking about.

We can live in hope. Somebody has got to get them.

On the ticket website rather as it saying you need a code for a ticket, it says only 1 ticket can be purchased

How do you see this mate?

I'm logged into my account, go to home matches and then it lets you see the seat map, unfortunately I just can't check out as I don't have the requirement in my basket :(

But you can see what is still left, mainly Club Deck and Broomloan Rear that I can see.

Wrong, all tickets scanned through the turnstiles are linked to a light system green for adult red for concession and amber for juvenile- the stewards monitor the light colour to match the person coming through- this system was in place before Covid struck and was still in place at the weekend games

Ha ha :)) Never mind the second ballot, one of our older members was/is struggling to claim his ticket from the first bloody ballot.:eek:

I’ve no idea why Rangers can’t include some guidance/instructions in their email.

It's farcical buddy. This not being able to take phone calls is a complete shambles too, particularly now there are more 'urgent' enquiries for them to be dealing with.

Tried logging in to just change buying one, getting an error saying “Maximum of one ticket can be bought for Rangers v Livingston” which has changed from earlier when it was telling me I needed the requirement, fingers crossed that’s a positive sign.

Wrong, all tickets scanned through the turnstiles are linked to a light system green for adult red for concession and amber for juvenile- the stewards monitor the light colour to match the person coming through- this system was in place before Covid struck and was still in place at the weekend games

Did think that mate cheers. So no way of changing to an adult ticket then? I thought there would be atleast some staff in the ticket office by now.

Tried logging in to just change buying one, getting an error saying “Maximum of one ticket can be bought for Rangers v Livingston” which has changed from earlier when it was telling me I needed the requirement, fingers crossed that’s a positive sign.
That seat will now sit on your basket, preventing someone who was successful in the draw selecting it until it times out. Can you not go back in and clear your basket?

Did think that mate cheers. So no way of changing to an adult ticket then? I thought there would be atleast some staff in the ticket office by now.

As others have said, if you email the TO from the ST Holders email asking it to be upgraded that should be sufficient. As long as you're alright with the steward and you have that email to show I doubt they'll knock many back.

Latest posts

Back