Ballot for Livi game

Judging by recent posts you will still have been deemed to have been successful. So no jumping the queue for OF game. I wouldn't gloat yet.;)
Only deemed successful if you're offered one and take it or don't take it.
If you've not been successful in either ballot you're ahead of the queue for Celtic should any restrictions remain

Only deemed successful if you're offered one and take it or don't take it.
If you've not been successful in either ballot you're ahead of the queue for Celtic should any restrictions remain
Oops. I hadn't read his post correctly ha ha. Or I meant to reply to someone else. F*ck knows. Heads spinning.:)

I just got an email saying i was succesful in 2nd ballot. I cant make game, so if i dont take it would i be in celtic ballot?
No one knows that for sure. You may be excluded from the celtic ballot as you had an opportunity of a Livingston ticket.

If I was you I'd just buy it and give it to a deserving mate or another member of your RSC.

Is it time for this again, for those 'purchasing' for the first time?

Don't be haranguing me again @Crown_Defender :)

This was posted in the other thread and might help folk through the process. If only Rangers had sent out instructions like this:

Click red ‘Here’on email

Go to Order History where you will see TA or TQ plus numbers in list - or it might now say Livi Ballot - I think it was, confirming you have been successful in ballot

Go to Home Ticket section

Pick your preferred area then you will see blue dots where seats are available

Click on one you want which should add to basket automatically

Continue process as if ‘buying’ where you will be charged zero, as your ST is already paid for

Email with QR code then follows.

Is it time for this again, for those 'purchasing' for the first time?

Don't be haranguing me again @Crown_Defender :)

This was posted in the other thread and might help folk through the process. If only Rangers had sent out instructions like this:

Click red ‘Here’on email

Go to Order History where you will see TA or TQ plus numbers in list - or it might now say Livi Ballot - I think it was, confirming you have been successful in ballot

Go to Home Ticket section

Pick your preferred area then you will see blue dots where seats are available

Click on one you want which should add to basket automatically

Continue process as if ‘buying’ where you will be charged zero, as your ST is already paid for

Email with QR code then follows.

Haha excellent info as usual bro.

No one knows that for sure. You may be excluded from the celtic ballot as you had an opportunity of a Livingston ticket.

If I was you I'd just buy it and give it to a deserving mate or another member of your RSC.

If you get the requirement in your account, you’ve been successful in the ballot. It means you would be excluded from the next ballot if there is one regardless if you buy it or not

Just seen the club's Instagram post on covid guidelines and it says "arrive at the correct time", anyone been given an arrival slot or anything? Got mine in the first ballot yesterday and not had anything about a time. Not on the tickets either.

That's pretty much it mate. David Edgar confirmed yesterday that everyone who is offered a Livi ticket, regardless of whether they take the option or not, will be deemed as successful in the Livi ballot if any future ballots are held. His advice was, if anyone can't make the game then just accept the ticket and pass it on to a friend or family member.

I honestly can't believe I've been unsuccessful in every single ballot for every single game.

Had to actually go in and double check my login to ensure Rangers actually knew I was a ST and MyGers holder.

Throwing my toys out the pram - raging.

Just seen the club's Instagram post on covid guidelines and it says "arrive at the correct time", anyone been given an arrival slot or anything? Got mine in the first ballot yesterday and not had anything about a time. Not on the tickets either.
You'll likely get an email this evening/tomorrow stating a time :)

Nothing for me either.

Hopefully the ballot for the game on the 29th is done in a quicker time frame than Livi.

Surely if we aren’t going to have a full house for that, even though we should going by the Freedom Date. We should surely have learned a lesson & at least ballot for an amount we know would be a minimum attendance.

No joy for me again. Do we reckon if there's still some left after the second ballot then there will be an email sent that the remaining are open to all season ticket holders on a first come first served basis?

Went from joy to misery in minutes. Just seen the email but I’m in the rosevale and I can’t log into my bloody account. Ffs

Just got our e-mails , and 2 tickets in the CD. Two seats straight in front of our seasons. Stranger than that 30 seconds after reading the email, my sons MyGers pack came through the letterbox. No fancy presentation box this year. He's delighted none the less

Back