Heart and Hand to be Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

That’s great news, been listening to the free pod on YouTube for a while and recently being toying with the idea of signing up on patreon. This seals it I’ll be signing up today.
I pay £2 a month and listen to the daily updates and nearly every post match. I think that’s value for money, but if you have time there is literally hundreds more hours of content available it’s unbelievable value to be honest.

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.
For the price you pay, the variety is brilliant. Daily updates everyday, pre and post match shows, tactics shows etc. Even outwith the Rangers content there is loads. Shows on different European leagues, football history, and also some non-football stuff.

Just the archive of shows will keep you going for ages!

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.
Essentially, it's the best Rangers fan podcast by a country mile.

And if you subscribe to the Patreon platform, you can access lots of the retrospective stuff like chronicling the Advocaat era, the McLeish years, which is all great content.

Is this why Suck was asking for questions for the gaffer?!

That's tremendous news!

Well deserved you'd have to say (as others have started to say - don't change too much lads).

Last edited:
Most Rangers fans will likely listen to it now, even if it's the free one. The daily updates are great for me, saves me a lot of time surfing for news.

Taking the pee out of that lot might not be for some but I really enjoyed it (Timplosion pod).

genuinely is superb value for money. There is something for everyone in the content, some really great entertainment. This is really good news hopefully the guys can kick on and keep improving. That is what pleases me most about H&H, they don't rest they are always trying to improve, always new ideas being tried. Also have a really good mix of contributors.

Will they need to put prices up to cover media access? I am a paid subscriber but that might be the risk here if it goes up to £5 or £10 a month to cover full access and people aren't keen on that.

Back