Heart and Hand to be Official Media Partner of Rangers for Season 2021/22

Brilliant news, I subscribe at the Chief Exec level for both me and my son, the content is great value for the money, the way I look at is that it's money I'm saving by not buying a paper every day!

I'd recommend it to anyone who's sitting on the fence.

Been enjoying their free stuff for ages but never gotten around to subscribing. Just become a paid supporter and looking forward to many more years of news about the Rangers. Keep up the good work H&H.

During peak spiv times it was simply refreshing to listen to people who cared about the club like we do and people who had come to similar opinions about the owners or prospective owners - and we’re willing to say it too.

Stark contrast to BBC Radio Scotland that would extoll the virtues of Mike Ashley with a thorough and comprehensive review of his potential ownership with such insight as ‘he’s a billionaire’. Oh well let’s ignore the shit show in Newcastle and batter on in - what can go wrong.

Also it can be quite funny too as unlike conventional media they can call a spade a spade. I used to love the mad Romanian chairman stories.
Just funny , the Timplosion episodes last season were pure comedy gold .

I'm just getting into podcasts.

What's so good about H&H? In a "sell it to me" way not in a cheeky way.

I just joined in October last year and it is well worth it. Not only do you get good insight into upcoming games and post match reviews and daily updates, there's plenty about football in general (the Timplosions have been especially enjoyable lol) and the history of the game, both of Rangers and football as a whole. Then there are pods that have nothing to do with football but look back at history, war and politics, and for anyone interested in women's football there's something there for them too. Jack and Colin do pods that are very left-field at times but VERY funny.

Hoggy's Hamper is a particular favourite of mine (it usually comes out on a Saturday morning) but there's something for everyone on it. It's 2 quid a month well spent and so refreshing to get news about Rangers without the bile from BBC Scotland or Radio Clyde. Don't get me wrong, if there's something to criticise the club for they do it. And that's how it should be, it's constructive. But it's been most enjoyable since I joined and that's a fact!

Interesting. Seems a big layout but I look forward to hearing the content.

I started listening when Warburton was sacked and subscribed when they started the subs. Excellent value.

Some great contributors and I've encouraged a few others to sign up and a have enjoyed it.

I pay £2 a month and listen to the daily updates and nearly every post match. I think that’s value for money, but if you have time there is literally hundreds more hours of content available it’s unbelievable value to be honest.
Was thinking about signing up a good while back then kind of forgot about it, just listening on YouTube instead. I'll need to get this done, £2 a month, bargain.

Hello fellow chief exec!

I’m on the 8 quid tier, could probably listen to everything I download on a lower tier, but it’s this sorta extra I feel it’s investing in that makes it worth that extra few quid a month

best way I could describe the daily update is it saves you having to follow any of the papers or bbc/stv/ Clyde social media accounts and it’s a rundown of the days news and rumours in a 20-30 min podcast. Then you have a tale of a Rangers fans experience following the club and some will have you pissing yourself or crying when you hear others saying what our club means to us.

Above that there are usually at least 4 podcasts a day you can pick and choose what you listen to. I’m not into the preview/tactic stuff prefer my chat a Lower level which is more the post match chat which is ideal to feel like you are chatting the game over in the pub later in the night with friends. well worth the few quid a month and you know it’s going to good Rangers people , with massive investments back into the club both as a pod with shirt sponsorships and this, and through their wages buying all the Tat going!
I was a Chief Exec but downgraded a while ago.

The Daily Update has been a staple of my working weeks commute home since day one of it launching on Patreon.

Like you I also listen to the after match shows.

I stated listening to the Advocaat Years at the outset but stopped due to lack of time. I fully intend to go back to the long running shows when I get a chance.

All in all, value for money.

I would guess that this is not something that was handed to them and that they have all worked incredibly hard to reach this point. Well done and we’ll deserved.

Back