MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aribo and Hagi keeping their starting berths aren’t really surprises. Barisic, Helander and McGregor being rested is more of a surprise.

What a strange line up

Strongest side in league as much as possible at all times

Wheres the oxygen bottle

That team is more than good enough.

Combination of lack of fitness and keeping some fresh for Tuesday I expect which I’m fine with. Malmö is absolutely massive.

Team’s a bit of a surprise, but still enough to beat this lot. Should be anyway!

MON THE RANGERS!!!!

I think Itten has to consider himself a bit unlucky not to be starting. Should comfortably be enough to take care of Livi though

Only real surprise in there is Bassey for Barisic which I’m happy with. Bassey is going to be a big player for us.

Delighted Aribo has cantered back into the XI. Both he and Kent are clear first picks for every match. Same for Kamara in midfield.

Personally I'd have played Itten today against the deep lying defence and Sakala against Malmo when there will be more space for him to run into.

But I'm not Stevie G :) more than enough to beat Livi.

Surprised at Barisic and Helander missing altogether. Gerrard said yesterday that he had a fully fit squad (Jack aside), so hopefully they’re just being rested ahead of Tuesday.

Lundstram on the bench and no Arfield I can understand with Kamara being suspended for Europe.

I expect to see teams like this throughout the season. We will almost have 3 or 4 permutations per game.

Rotation will be key until everyone is fit.

Would have gone with Itten today and Fashion against Malmo I'd expect Malmo to play out a bit being the home side and I thought a front 3 of Kent Sakala and Wright would be dangerous on the counter but will be interesting to see what the team has planned for today

I thought they let us keep the 9 subs and it was up to the league. Did the SFA actually decide against it

Back