MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thus far, it's a performance that could have come in the middle of last season. There are things that will improve but there's no obvious rustiness.

We’ve been very comfortable but intensity dropped after the first 15 minutes. Would like to see us pick it up and kill this game off

You have to give Livi some credit in terms of they are making their game plan work. Giving up the ball and just disrupting, stopping any momentum and just generally breaking the game up. It is awful to watch and we will see it in pretty much every game, but it is a tactic that gives them a slim hope of something from the game.

Hopefully Hagi coming off just a precaution and nothing too serious.
Greegs looking like someone just nicked his pint

You have to give Livi some credit in terms of they are making their game plan work. Giving up the ball and just disrupting, stopping any momentum and just generally breaking the game up. It is awful to watch and we will see it in pretty much every game, but it is a tactic that gives them a slim hope of something from the game.
Giving them nothing.

The tackle on hagi is really annoying me. Should have been a sending off. We have lost our rhythm because of it

All gone a bit flat after a good start.

StevieG will be putting a rocket up them at half-time.

Just hope it's not like this with 10 minutes to go.

They’ve definitely picked the wrong half of the season ticket holders, players need a lift Saturday afternoon in the sun…..dead silence :))
Some of em still reeling from having Karl Marx’s knob forced down their gobs B-D

Jokes aside I hope they liven up a bit in the second half, you can hear individual moans and groans just now which is never a good thing.

The tackle on hagi is really annoying me. Should have been a sending off. We have lost our rhythm because of it

It’s getting fkin tiresome playing almost every league game against a back 11 who’s only aim is to kick our players and escape with a ‘respectable’ defeat.

Missed the first half hour. It looks like the game has changed from.the previous comments
They’ve not had a big chance I can remember, we’ve just not been great on the ball since a fast opening.
Some of em still reeling from having Karl Marx’s knob forced down their gobs B-D

Jokes aside I hope they liven up a bit in the second half, you can hear individual moans and groans just now which is never a good thing.
Think some of them think they were to stay silent during the game as well:D

Back