Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like their new signings are being thrown in front of their fans media from the start and we all know how they think. Some of these questions are bonkers. He seems stunned by a couple of them asking him to comment on other players performances and even the coach. I desperately hope they have post match conferences with the moonhowlers because it can only end in comedy.

If he thinks their is a world wide conspiracy of Masons stopping non Rangers fans from getting jobs and they're taking over the world, then wtf does he think about hmrc and the 1212 attempted murder of our club? Does that just go right over there heads? Absolute mentalists.
Absolutely. To be fair its easy for things to go over your head when it's buried in the lap of the priest

They’ll beat Hearts with a bit to spare because Hearts are poor, but the meltdown if they don’t will be epic.
They should.
But Hearts won their league comfortably and have won all their League Cup games so far this season so will be full of confidence. They are the total opposite.

My shettleston mate tells me all it takes is one thing to go against them and their heads go down, they seem unfit and very weak mentally.

They should.
But Hearts won their league comfortably and have won all their League Cup games so far this season so will be full of confidence. They are the total opposite.

My shettleston mate tells me all it takes is one thing to go against them and their heads go down, they seem unfit and very weak mentally.

mate not seen Hearts this pre season
They should.

Hopefully your right and Hearts come out firing early on n put pressure on them mate

Wow Rubin Kazan must have world renowned coaches if one of their centre halfs scored from a corner into the box
I remember Alec Cleland scoring with a header against the filth
Im still surprised about it
Under their logic he is now the new Beckenbauer.

Celtic will batter Hearts tonight. Celtics defence is absolutely garbage but according to my Celtic supporting pal, they’re looking decent going forward and have been missing chances

In all honesty, they’re midfield/forward options aren’t “that” bad

Gotta agree. Cannot believe there are Bears who see them finishing out of the top two.

LOL - Unbelievably THAT is probably the "best" they can put on the pitch

The bench should only inspire Hearts to put the foot in as there is nothing there to fear - unless Barkas is playing at centre forward !
you could make up a team from us that was either left out or on the bench today that would thump them.

I don't see how anyone can predict a Celtic result with any certainty, away to Hearts is never easy no matter how pish they are.
Look at the state of the Hearts 11, they’ll be bottom half of the league no question

Boyce scores goals but aside from him, there’s no one else going forward

Loving that utterly pretentious picture of Starfelt, like the spl has been graced by the arrival of a god.

Just listened to Ange arguing in his interview before the game :)) This boy is a moon unit!

Said the Swedish boy likes to p oh at his kinda football, I think he means he likes getting beaten!

Be a cracker if the second coming of maldini ( arsefelt) slammed the ball into his own net with his first touch followed by a 30 yard strike from halliday.
We can only hope :))

Hardons all round for Ange arguing with yet another journo pre-match. He was asked about what he said about bringing players in and he said they were putting words in his mouth. Every single interview and press conference he’s arguing with a journo. They’ve put absolutely no pressure on him yet and he’s on the defensive all the time.

wt actual %^*& is this Ange tribute we're getting lol It should be all about how Hearts got unduly punted down for last season but we're getting this PR pish? How insecure. I actually like the guy but it's going to be all the sweeter if they get pumped.

Hardons all round for Ange arguing with yet another journo pre-match. He was asked about what he said about bringing players in and he said they were putting words in his mouth. Every single interview and press conference he’s arguing with a journo. They’ve put absolutely no pressure on him yet and he’s on the defensive all the time.
“I really like the way he talks”, what, like Cennon? Could start a fight in a empty room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back