BBC getting banned from the Girodome?

If true this will prove, as if needed to, how differently they treat us compared to everyone else, especially them. Expect a full backing down, Liam McLeod no longer doing the interviews and an apology (privately I'd imagine) provided. Then portrayed as somehow different scenarios whilst being exactly the same thing.

Their response will be interesting considering we never went as far as banning them and they spat the dummy for years. I bet they’ll deal with this completely differently.

I’ll be honest, and it might not be popular given the BBC antipathy , but talk about an overreaction from Celtic.

It was a catastrophic result and a fair question. There’s a tendency to get hysterical these days….to believe any form of criticism in the press is something that ought to be clamped down on

The questions were hardly disrespectful. He said Ange is repeating himself, is that a sign of frustration and Ange took exception as he has with at least one question in every conference he’s done there.

Liam McLeod? Surely not that wee snivelling prick defo wears Sellik jammies to bed.

I was picking the Mrs up when their game was starting and on the radio he managed to get a quadruple champions in before the game even kicked off.
Is this for using the word "catastrophe" in the interview?

Liam McLeod? Surely not that wee snivelling prick defo wears Sellik jammies to bed.

I was picking the Mrs up when their game was starting and on the radio he managed to get a quadruple champions in before the game even kicked off.
Chief Commentator on BBC Scotland yet hasnt commentated on one of our games for months. Dont even think he done the last OF game. Now thats strange.

Tim on tim action. Love it and if the management are that sensitive about fairly middling questions it shows that the cracks are appearing behind the scenes.

The papal knights will resolve the situation overnight however. Bbc Scotland are simply an extension of the media and marketing team at Glasgow Celtic.

He was genuinely in tears last year after Celtic went out of the CL

Is the BBC fit for purpose? I'd suggest no longer.

BBC Scotland has never been fit for purpose and neither has STV but that's a whole different argument.

This will put them in a massive pickle because they know we will be monitoring very closely their next move here. No doubt a hush, hush agreement will be reached and another reporter will be drafted in to stop asking their manager difficult questions.

Latest posts

Back