Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Staggering.

Joey Bartons targets for Fleetwood now the cash rich discoballing Celtic’s targets

Get the magnifying glass out bears. Who is Mick Collins of Man City and who does he have links to ?

Aye but he was once elected waterboy for a Manchester city training session. That must show that he has some quality.

Popped over to KDS to see what the latest meltdown chat was after Saturdays defeat.

Turns out they are all back going full Sevco already. Obsessing over our CL draw and our ongoing legal dispute with the SPFLo_O

Refereeing injustices, frothing at the mouth over our finances, and only getting joy out of the prospect of us losing in Europe. They are well and truly back in their comfort zone now.

Are they only signing him because he can bring his old shirt and save them £60? B-D
339-C4-AA5-9-BC2-4894-A48-D-5412507-EAEA5.jpg
Hahaha don't forget his socks must be a fiver each B-D

No chance of a points deduction. The most they could throw at us is not getting the 255 quid share of the sponsors kitty that dungcaster slaved so hard to get us

A strong European away performance and win will send them into further despair.

Malmo will of course then join a growing list of teams who were shite.

Apparently we have got the luck of the draw again with our play-off round draw:D

Jammy Sevco basturts is the cry.

Unlike them who have been unlucky to draw (and get pumped by) European heavyweights Midtjylland, Ferencvaros and Cluj over the last couple of years.

Is 'Angie' determined to act out the entire Rolling Stones catalogue?
Because if this keeps up he'll be yelling 'Gimme Shelter!' and we might even have sympathy for the (poor) devil.
With their back catalogue we could be here all year.

I will go with Ange is "shattered", "2000 light years from home", "waiting for a friend" to avoid "going down".

Soon to be on his "19th nervous breakdown"

Kieran Devlin (Celtic correspondent for the Athletic) has said on one of their pods today that there’s deals agreed for Joe Hart & James McCarthy but Ange has said he doesn’t want them :))
He doesn’t want Hart! Can only assume there’s another keeper coming in as Hart is better than no keeper and with what they have they may as well have no keeper!

This was on their Abada thread

WOW

Torquemada

16K10,184

4:42 PM - Today#293
I like this kid. I reckon he'll score plenty. There's a touch of the early Mo Salahs about him. He, too, was criticised for being lightweight and unable to beat a man. Now look at him. I think our bhoy will do fine. That's twice in three games he's been right where needed. You can't teach that

Wee suspicion that no one is paying it or ever was . It's just the usual made up nonsense.
No one with any sense is paying that amount of money for a guy that is only good in the spl ( he's not even been that of late either) that's before the length of his contract is even taken into consideration.
Even if they did a large amount of that will go to PSG. They are barely going to scrape the money back that they paid for him.

PSG will not be happy if he runs his contract down. They are due a few quid if they sell him.

This was on their Abada thread

WOW

Torquemada
16K10,184

4:42 PM - Today#293
I like this kid. I reckon he'll score plenty. There's a touch of the early Mo Salahs about him. He, too, was criticised for being lightweight and unable to beat a man. Now look at him. I think our bhoy will do fine. That's twice in three games he's been right where needed. You can't teach that

He was right where they needed him? Thats why they won the last two games!

Back