Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

'To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.'

Well roger me sideways, a mouth breather who has stumbled on a big, fancy wordB-)

Talented guy. Literally every single sentence in that paragraph is lies, moon howling and paranoia. GIRFYU timmy, you deserve every single bit of this. :shh:

Recruitment structure in place then :))

Hairytoes

32 min. ago#9755
This guy was recommended to DD while he was at the races the other day, apart from that we've never heard of him.
We've not scouted him at all, simply a tip whilst at the races.
Aye, he was 16/1 to win the 3.40!

As an aside, that is one of the most sellick usernames you'll ever see.

'To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.'

Well roger me sideways, a mouth breather who has stumbled on a big, fancy wordB-)
It's soul destroying to see someone who is very literate and well spoken also be so stomach churningly delusional.

They win 3 trebles and cheat a 4th, win 8iar and are awarded a 9th by default, and he thinks the game is rigged against them. Wow.

It pains me sometimes here on FF to be so opposed the political and religious opinions of my fellow posters, but i'd still rather be here than one of their boards, if that's the kind of insane mentalists that populate them.

Did we ever get a definite figure on the compensation paid by Celt!c to land Big Ange?

“Six figure sun” was repeatedly mentioned but as he was one of the highest paid coaches in Asia and under contract it must’ve been a fair whack.

Kieran Devlin of the Athletic came out with some pretty strong stuff on a Celtic podcast today, according to one of my mates.

Basically came out and said that the Aussie press are openly discussing that Postecoglou feels that what was promised, hasn't been delivered. That Desmond interferes in everything. And that he doesn't want to sign Hart or McCarthy, despite them being done deals (or nearly done deals).

Sounds like they have further to fall.

Kieran Devlin of the Athletic came out with some pretty strong stuff on a Celtic podcast today, according to one of my mates.

Basically came out and said that the Aussie press are openly discussing that Postecoglou feels that what was promised, hasn't been delivered. That Desmond interferes in everything. And that he doesn't want to sign Hart or McCarthy, despite them being done deals (or nearly done deals).

Imagine Joe Hart pitches up and he's stuck on the bench behind barkas

Imagine Joe Hart pitches up and he's stuck on the bench behind barkas
I don't think he will be - Hart will still be an upgrade on Barkas (probably) - but I think the assertion was that Postecoglou either didn't think he was good enough, or that he wasn't the right fit. But Desmond has a bit of a thing for the EPL, and the opportunity to sign a guy with the career history of Joe Hart was too appealing to him to turn down.

This was on their Abada thread

WOW

Torquemada
16K10,184

4:42 PM - Today#293
I like this kid. I reckon he'll score plenty. There's a touch of the early Mo Salahs about him. He, too, was criticised for being lightweight and unable to beat a man. Now look at him. I think our bhoy will do fine. That's twice in three games he's been right where needed. You can't teach that
Abada will get the Hamas rocket treatment soon enough,same as Bitton!

Abada will get the Hamas rocket treatment soon enough,same as Bitton!

Not really another club like them . They are involved or involve themselves in Spanish / catalan and Israeli / Palestine stuff for no reason at all . Not content with bringing a sectarian hatred to Scotland they want to be involved in wild stuff over the world just to portray the victim .. Its weird enough they have Israelis in their squad but imagine the confusion if they ever loaned a Madrid youth player...

This is in a thread about predictions of how THEIR season will go:))

One week into their season and all they care about is us in Europe.

We have absolutely broken them.

I’d recommend heading over to that thread if you want some amusement. mentally challengeds all arguing about whether they will even finish second, whether we will do a treble, how much money we will bank from two consecutive years in the CL etc.

It’s glorious reading.

Get the feeling they thought Ange would come and do what he’s told without asking questions but he seems like the sort of person that will not only explode but take them all down with him

I don't think he will be - Hart will still be an upgrade on Barkas (probably) - but I think the assertion was that Postecoglou either didn't think he was good enough, or that he wasn't the right fit. But Desmond has a bit of a thing for the EPL, and the opportunity to sign a guy with the career history of Joe Hart was too appealing to him to turn down.
Oh I know but all this ange isn't a yes man it would be hilarious if he benched him to show his displeasure

Still laughing away at them crying about the board not backing managers. They’ve spent over £24m in transfer fees in the last year.
They've squandered every penny of the Tierney money. They're on their way to squandering whatever fee they received for Ajer. (Not 13.5m btw)

Excellent. Another fraud to bleed their coffers dry. If nothing else itll be funny watching the mutants act like hes "the pyoor best keeper in the league mahn" after he makes 3 average saves in his first game, an attitude which will last about 3 months until they actually realise he is done

35 grand a week. Becomes their top earner.

An absolutely enormous gamble.
Hart is a huge upgrade on their current keepers, both in ability and stature. He’s not top drawer however and not worth that kind of salary, the definition of a panic signing to appease the hordes!

Pray for Barkas

E70B8bQXoAkQek_

That would tie in with his demeanour and body language.

Hart is a huge upgrade on their current keepers, both in ability and stature. He’s not top drawer however and not worth that kind of salary, the definition of a panic signing to appease the hordes!
We know he isn't top drawer B-D thats why he is on his way to Celtic

Being better than Barkas is not something to shout about, he is pish and this will cost them a fortune.

The last time Hart was a regular starter for a team was in 2016, when he played for Torino and was comfortably the worst keeper in Serie A.

Anyone who thinks he's improved since then need only look at Spurs game against LASK last year:

I'm not sure he's any better than Barkas or Bain tbh.

I don't get this signing at all. Joe Hart's career has been on a downward spiral for years, there's a reason he's been a back up for years now.

This has panic written all over it.

35 grand a week. Becomes their top earner.

An absolutely enormous gamble.
£15k a week, apparently.

Surprised it’s that little, but I suppose he’ll just be wanting to play football these days seeing as his career has declined quicker than ...

Back