Nippy’s announcement tomorrow

El Chapo

Official Ticketer
Does anyone know what time this is tomorrow? Will this be when we find out if the stadiums are going to be full as of August 9th or not?

Does anyone know what time this is tomorrow? Will this be when we find out if the stadiums are going to be full as of August 9th or not?

For the second part of your question, depends what restrictions are removed.

Would need to get rid of social distancing requirements for outdoor events for a full house at the football.

STV seemed to think that restrictions will be lifted even going as far as allowing nightclubs to open to some degree which they thought would t happen yet. The reporter specifically mentioned that outdoor restrictions look to be going whixh would allow football crowds back. Caveat being he is 2nd guessing but you feel they must have a bit of inside info.

Reactions: GF4
Surely the removal of all restrictions means the removal of all restrictions or am I not intelligent enough?
STV seemed to think that restrictions will be lifted even going as far as allowing nightclubs to open to some degree which they thought would t happen yet. The reporter specifically mentioned that outdoor restrictions look to be going whixh would allow football crowds back. Caveat being he is 2nd guessing but you feel they must have a bit of inside info.

She won't allow people to look at England and see people enjoying themselves. As always, she will be swayed by how to keep voters happy and not safe.

My bet is she'll keep masks mandatory on public transport and shops, after the backlash Boris got over dropping the requirement for them altogether.

Other than that, everything else lifted.
Just back from London and shops are about 50/50 masks including staff. Pubs practically nobody wearing in the places I was in.

If nightclubs aren’t allowed to open surely business owners from that industry will look to take the Scottish government to court .

Nightclubs down south opened making money , nightclubs in Scotland closed, doesn’t sound right .

Probably be an update about an update knowing that wee boot.
An update to let us know we’re doing what the British Government did last week.
That which Nippleon and her team decided to procrastinate based on the science which was different to that which the British scientists used.

So am I.What I noticed was they were giving people an actual choice as adults. Wear the mask if you want and check in if you want. Tell you something though it was great just going up to a bar and ordering a pint as normal.
I get what you’re saying and did likewise.
Only, I felt as if I wasn’t doing the right thing, it wasn’t normal!

I get what you’re saying and did likewise.
Only, I felt as if I wasn’t doing the right thing, it wasn’t normal!
Must just have been different places. Was odd the first time as not sure what to do but then all was good

There is no way she will lift stadium restrictions, when she knows we can fill ours and they c.unt.... oops can't !!

Back