Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Compared to most of the lunatic comments we see on here that is interesting with some reasonable replies. It is amazing that a few of them claim to have noticed their decline pre B R & consider his tenure to be a "blip" on their decline.
Why do they think they have money that they aren’t using just having about in a chest at the saville dome?

They genuinely seem oblivious to Covid and the financial implications that has had

£15k a week, apparently.

Surprised it’s that little, but I suppose he’ll just be wanting to play football these days seeing as his career has declined quicker than ...
Was rumoured to be 35 grand a week earlier today.

Maybe Romano is right and it is just 15k, but I'd be surprised. That would be worth less than it would be for him to just run out his deal at Spurs and retire. So I'm inclined to think that figure is wrong.

This is a panic buy to appease the smelly hordes and doesn't fit in with Kylie's tactics in having a goalkeeper as a sort of sweeper. Hart was moved on by Guardiola as he knew Hart was incapable of carrying out this role.
Either Kylie thinks he knows better than Pep Guardiola or DD does.
That mob are in total disarray.

Not really another club like them . They are involved or involve themselves in Spanish / catalan and Israeli / Palestine stuff for no reason at all . Not content with bringing a sectarian hatred to Scotland they want to be involved in wild stuff over the world just to portray the victim .. Its weird enough they have Israelis in their squad but imagine the confusion if they ever loaned a Madrid youth player...
Totally agree with everything there pal but the anti semetism has been bred into them from birth,their rancid church and education system make sure of that.
Certainly fans like no other on the planet.

Was rumoured to be 35 grand a week earlier today.

Maybe Romano is right and it is just 15k, but I'd be surprised. That would be worth less than it would be for him to just run out his deal at Spurs and retire. So I'm inclined to think that figure is wrong.
I actually think the opposite, he’ll be desperate to be playing football I reckon.

Either way, it’s amusing.

35 grand a week. Becomes their top earner.

An absolutely enormous gamble.
Better than they have but honestly I would not swap him for any of our 3 keepers and suspect even in the spl
lewis
kelly
seagress
Anwick of the top of my head are better keepers

The Hart signing is just typical Desmond taking control of things. Lets go get a big name and all will be ok and the fans will be happy. Ive yet to hear a Celtic fan actually happy about signing Hart though.

Upgrade though to be fair.

Still poor, but an upgrade.
Would have been difficult for them to find anyone worse than the 2 they have to be fair.

I remember reading something about why he was bombed out at Torino, they found a weakness in his game and the opposition where exploiting it all the time, might have been crosses, can’t remember.

Hahaha

Bob Loblaw
19K2,593

9 sec. ago#9871
GetFunky wrote:
stewmil23 wrote: Hart got papped out of Burnley and W.Ham first teams halfway through their season because he was crap. he hasn't started a league game in nearly 3 years. disaster written all over this.
Forster was papped out of the Southampton team because he was shampoo. People have short and selective memories. A move and fresh start might be what he needs.
This and the fact that McGregor was never really great in England my slight sliver of hope with this. Maybe it’s much easier being a keeper in Scotland.

Would have been difficult for them to find anyone worse than the 2 they have to be fair.

I remember reading something about why he was bombed out at Torino, they found a weakness in his game and the opposition where exploiting it all the time, might have been crosses, can’t remember.
See post #571 mate.

Hart is a huge upgrade on their current keepers, both in ability and stature. He’s not top drawer however and not worth that kind of salary, the definition of a panic signing to appease the hordes!

He was at one point a big upgrade, is he now? There’s a reason he’s bombed at his last 3 clubs.

Hibee workmate of mine saying scum goalie Hazard to them on loan for season.
No idea if anything in it or not, but he has told me stuff in the past that’s been accurate

This is a panic buy to appease the smelly hordes and doesn't fit in with Kylie's tactics in having a goalkeeper as a sort of sweeper. Hart was moved on by Guardiola as he knew Hart was incapable of carrying out this role.
Either Kylie thinks he knows better than Pep Guardiola or DD does.
That mob are in total disarray.

Remember when Kylie was asked about starfelt and their system, he answered that he had signed him, mate. Well this could be pay back time for the journo!

Hibee workmate of mine saying scum goalie Hazard to them on loan for season.
No idea if anything in it or not, but he has told me stuff in the past that’s been accurate
Have Hibs not got two decent keepers already?

Hazard is rotten.

I don't remember Hart being very good with the ball at his feet ? which would go against Anges system

Back