Votes: 87 15.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelly

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Horrific, team have been woeful crowd have been worse.

a by product of this start is gerrard should be banned from bringing in shit footballers from England. Simpson lundstrum barker et al. Utter shit yet he just keeps trying to ply them again and again.
If an English player isn't established at an EPL or yoyo club, he's almost always shit.

He was the worst player on the park vs Malmo and Dundee United, dropped for the 2nd leg. Had an OKish game against Dunfermline, a team Partick thrashed the week before and people were saying he was going to be a success. Worst player on the park yet again tonight and cost us massively.

I have been slaughtered for saying so and I apparently I know "nothing about Football" if I think he's lazy and not putting in the required effort.

This is a disaster. A first half littered with errors and wrong choices. We are certainly no better than them. Lundstram is a f*cking idiot - looking more and more like our Duffy. Can see this as a 0-0.

He made 2 yellow card tackles. A booking was always on the cards? You could say that for any player on the pitch
You for real? He's been shite and another booking was always on the cards..he didn't even reach half time ffs!

Poor first half. Alashkert seem comfortable and Lundstram has made a tricky tie a lot more difficult.
Need to dig deep now.

Penalty all day long, simple as that. In any other setting, even as an opposing side coming to Ibrox and getting the same foul, that would be given against us. Terrible refereeing decision.

Rangers better use this half time break to get a fucking grip and sort it out. I would hope Tavernier is smashing his face against a wall in rage and trying to gee up his teammates, but I won’t hold my breath. We’ve went from utterly ruthless to total wet wipes in a matter of weeks. Terrible so far. Not good enough for this half.

Well, that was utter mince.

Of our forwards, only Hagi looks like he might make something happen. Tav offering nothing going forward, and the less said about Lundstram the better.

I'm opening a bottle of wine to get me through the second half.

What worries me about Lundstrum was that it was all of his own making. He was so ponderous on the ball that he allowed the opponent to take it from him then he commits the foul.

We look a shadow of the team last season. No energy or quality.

Stepping away from Lundstram for a minute I really worry for us with the favouritism shown in that squad. Doesn’t matter that Wright’s offered more, it’s still Kent who gets the nod etc etc
If anything is going to kill us this season, it’s that.

Christ, half the board are surprised he went with Bassey.

Genuinely don’t think I’ve disliked a player as much as Lundstram based on their start at a club.

As for the rest? We’re in trouble this season. No matter how much “panty wetting” patter the Comical Ali crew want to spout.

Lundstrom is a liability, Morelos is not at the races, Kent is a shadow of himself from last season, things are just not working. Let's hope things pick up in the 2nd half.

I remember starting a thread on Lundstram after his first appearance. Thought he would be ok....fcuk...how wrong was I!!!
One game does not make you a Rangers player John Lundstram! You need to earn it....everytime you pull that jersey on.

And you have fallen short.

These players don't give a shit and unfortunately the manager will be devoid of ideas. Worrying and wonder how the 2nd half will pan out.

Manager and players making a lady's front bottom of it so far.

I can't really disagree with this.
It really does look like the majority of them "don't care" and are riding off 55.
Gerrard, doesn't go a Plan B, much like Warburton, it's the same every week even when it doesn't work.

Dreadful, it's like 2019 all over again

Reactions: TPP
Why was Lundstram still on the pitch after the first booking? He should have been hooked.
Or maybe just maybe he should have been wiser to commit such a blatant bootable foul when getting robbed in possession. An absolute donkey and I struggle to see what he brings to the side. He won’t be seen once jack is fit again thank fcuk

So our big summer signing from relegated Sheffield United is hopeless.

Lucky we have Ross Wilson :eek:

Talk of 4, 5 or 6 goal leads going into next week now look embarrassing. Whatever happens second half it's unlikely this tie will be wrapped up tonight. So many players off form and others suspended and we are really toiling in a game that should've been fairly straightforward.

We take the easy option far too much, want to walk the ball into the net. At the end there there was about 3 times an attacker had made a run in behind and we turn round and go sideways or backwards, then end up putting it out for a throw and it’s half time. Just put a ball over the top or attempt a slide rule, who gives a fk if it doesn’t come off, recycle it and try again.

We take so long to pick a pass the other team has 10 in the box by the time we do and it’s impossible to score. It’s as if were petrified of making a mistake all of a sudden.

For an experienced player, Lundstrum's decision to pull him back when he was already on a yellow, was inexcusable. I'm all for giving new signings time to settle, but I just don't see what he adds to that midfield. Slow, ponderous and takes the easy option every time. Would rather have wee Kelly in there.

Lundstram has offered nothing in his appearances for us so far and then that. He’s so immobile it’s scary. Difficult to see him coming back from this and making a contribution to us

Bassey needs to take that FB on every chance he gets. Tav has disappeared from the game. Alfie has not really featured at all.
We are playing with fear and that is all wrong.
Nothing to do with fans in the stadium, just players not on form and hiding.

Wow that was a painful watch. Slow lacklustre performance this season has warning signs written all over it. Where’s the team from last season went ? Someone needs to ask Gerrard why it’s reverted back to the Hamilton game before lockdown! Lundstrum all a can say right now is I am glad he is missing for next week he’s either got to improved or we are fecked and be stuck with a guy on a decent wage.

Back