Votes: 87 15.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelly

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
I’d be tempted to play Itten with Morelos and Wright next week. The 10 minutes Itten has been on they have struggled with him tbh.

Should he just be reading posts from this thread where 55 was an outlier, we are terrible, in 5th gear and struggling?
Mate have you got it in for me or something everything I right you want to argue black is white.

He’s done nothing but swoon over the performance etc making it out like it is a special night under the lights when we’ve struggled to beat a team of Hamilton Accies standard Fs

glad to get the win but there’s nothing good to say about that tonight

Mate have you got it in for me or something everything I right you want to argue black is white.

He’s done nothing but swoon over the performance etc making it out like it is a special night under the lights when we’ve struggled to beat a team of Hamilton Accies standard Fs

Dont be so precious, its an opinion forum.

There is plenty of good to say about tonight.

Basseys performance again at left back
Wrights performance
Hagi's MOTM
Overall team performance in the second half showing the right desire and improving the play

Nothing good? So not even the fact the we have managed to cope with being down to 10 men count?

Bassey and Hagi have been excellent tonight and Wright has been a massive breath of fresh air since he came on. With a full squad to choose from next week i’m confident of us putting a few past this mob.
hope this 2nd half is a turning point for our season so far

We’re so poor right now. Boring to watch and our play so predictable and ponderous.

Lundstram sold us, but even 11 v 11 we were rotten.

Now need to put out a strong team to hopefully see us over the line next week ahead of playing them at Ibrox. Hardly ideal preparation for us.

The manager has to drop Kent for Wright. It’s just not happening for him at the moment.

Other than Wright, plus points were Bassey and Hagi for me and not a lot else.

Nothing good? So not even the fact the we have managed to cope with being down to 10 men count?
Of course it is but I just mean the fact we even allowed it to get to that, we’ve done well to get the win of course but it’s still a disappointing night for me, just my opinion

Can’t complain much with the second half.

Raised the tempo considerably with 10 men and had chances to score 3 or 4.

Back