Tim On Tim Fighting

He must have just protected it,I don't have him on Twitter but saw it.

And it's still Glorious :)

Or someone could describe it to us? I don’t like looking at tim tops if I can avoid it.

Somebody dm greenockranger on Twitter and tell him to accept the follow requests ffs!

Or someone could describe it to us? I don’t like looking at tim tops if I can avoid it.

Think this is the answer.

So, to those who have seen this before the account was locked.

Where?

When?

How many involved ?

How many Lambert's ? :)

Were any Union Flag pillows required?

:D :D

SWPL6KF.gif

i dont think it is tim on tim, looks like a Zenit fan tried to steal the flag as was said on kerrydale, still quite good though

Sorted-

To summarise, in the stand within the ground, gypsies fighting amount themselves (or could be a local), couple to begin with the other mutants rush in

Looks like one or two huckled out at the end, I’m sure there is more beyond this vid

Used to see this every sunday outside mcnees bar after their Sunday afternoon iraoke..glorious to watch..we used to stand across the road and encourage them to punch the %^*& out each other.

Glorious

He isnt happy about making his account public as he has been getting harassed, im trying to get him to email the video so i can upload it

He isnt happy about making his account public as he has been getting harassed, im trying to get him to email the video so i can upload it

Can't say I blame him mate. Patient Bear will just have to be a bit more patient.;) Dhims getting battered is worth the wait in any circumstances.

Last edited:
Back