MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
A quick start is needed. None of this settling into the game and finding our feet. First 20 minutes we should be all over them and set the tone for the rest of the game.
I got what I wanted. Superb start. At it from the off, moving the ball quickly and set the tone for the match.

That starting line up eh?
I was worried about it, but it seems we've taken the handbrake off today.

Instead of two holding midfielders and one striker being isolated like against the back 6/7 of Dundee United, we have so much more fluidity and freedom in attack.

Players are interchanging roles, moving around the pitch, dribbling with the ball, overlapping, underlapping and we've fewer bodies back defending.

Even having one more player in the attacking phase makes so much of a difference against these diddies throwing up walls of bodies, "trying hard defensively" and offering basically nothing else.

Look like a different side from Thursday, this is the intensity that's required...
We kind of started getting that back as the 2nd half went on. The question that has to be asked is why was it missing from the 1st half and more importantly, why was it missing completely from the Malmo games.

We need to play like this as often as possible. It makes it a nightmare for any club to do anything against us.

Players have turned up today, been a decent first half.

Glad the support have started singing about the players and manager now leave the dodgy songs for the bus.

Back