MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I hope we don’t come out sleeping in the second half. Get the intensity up and we will get a few more. The last 10-15 mins of that half were back to the slow plodding play

If i hadn't watched the game this thread would make me think it was 1-0 county

Where as its been a good first half where we have looked sharp and in control with a moment of bad defending, which happens in football btw , all that matter is if we play the rest of the game how we did the first 40 and it will be a very good performance

Reactions: d72
If he can't play 2 games in a week rhwb that's concerning as he is our most consistent centre back. As for Kent a spell on the bench may be what's needed for him. Roofe needs to be up there starting.
It looks like Wright is out on Thursday so we’ll need Kent as Roofe is still banned.

We need Alfie to be in the 6 yard box alot more. We miss so many chances because no one's in there.He's playing well but he's straying way too much looking for the ball. Needs far better service.

We go on about how they only attack but are vulnerable at the back. We seem to be conceding with pretty much any time there is a shot at our goal. This needs sorted asap.

Good first half much more intensity in our play in final 3rd double figures corners

Slack goal aside we completely dominated

we’ll finish them off 2nd half

We are comfortable enough.. but slack defending gives rossy County a wee shinning light.
We really need to see more from Kent.. feel for morelos. Hees not getting any service.. n looks lonely but hees now coming deep to get involved....

We absolutely battered them didn’t bury them and as per this season a defender or two make a mistake and we concede.

We must not start slow the second half

Most of the half was decent. I won’t talk about their goal since we’re not allowed to critique the culprits there, but one thing I will say is musical centre halves probably isn’t doing us much good.

Started well but went through our usual switching off and completely giving up. Can't get my head around this off button where the whole team at the flick of a switch just stop playing completely. They did it again today.

As for Tav. All great when he's playing well and setting up goals but by feck he costs us a fair few goals. He should not be playing at the moment, he has been atrocious and it just shows a very weak management when it comes to doing the right thing with out defenders.

We need to again have to regroup and come out the traps looking to gain control. Why do we keep having to do this against poor teams who should be offering us no fight at all?

Pull the finger out guts and more so, Gerrard, stop messing about with the club and start showing some of this strong leadership you go on about. Drop Tav and drop him now. If he's not strong enough to accept he needs to do better and isn't guaranteed a start then he shouldn't be playing and shouldn't be captain.

A very bad end to the first half. What team will come out in the second, the group that has just given up playing or will we get a bit of fire. Just as the excitement builds they just suck the life right out of you...

Should be winning at least 4 or 5 nil.
Instead we are making hard work of which should be an absolute breeze.

Much better all round however I hate seeing these slip ups from 2 years ago in the form of soft goals

Last year defensively we were relentless. We need that back.

With the ball, much better so far

Watching this game on Ross County TV, and all they talk about is Rangers. The game against Malmo, the Europa league game coming up, the next old firm game and selling our best players.
Mind you Ross County are crap so its difficult to talk about them.

Good to see Tav keeping up his record of assisting 50% of goals we've scored this season while he has been playing.

Bad to see the lunatics doing their usual Tav scapegoating. Weirdos.

Back