• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Gf5pEqE.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We are in an unexpected situation selection wise, but with the right attitude we will prevail.

Mon the Gers, remember the famous quote, “We Welcome The Chase “.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Personally I’d go:

McCrorie;
Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic;
Davis, Kamara, Arfield;
Aribo, Morelos, Hagi
Team i'd be going with too, should be more than enough to win comfortably.

Start the game the right way, and all going to plan, should be able to get minutes for Itten, Kelly etc to rest some legs.

Helander has to play for me. We need a solid defence to protect mccrorie.
Not worried if Tav is unavailable, he is out of form and Paterson is more than able to replace him.
If we play to our ability we go through and I expect us to do so. The only worry will be the conditions, hopefully there will be water breaks for the players. If not we need to be streetwise and play the dirty side of the game.

As long as the heat doesn't hinder us, then what we have available should see us through.
An early goal would be welcome though.

Sad bastard I know, killing time and just checked hotels in Yerevan! Least the team will be in somewhere decent, a few to pick from surprisingly.

Totally unexpected team tomorrow! Early goal to settle us down would be ideal. Get through with as little fuss, injuries and bookings as possible please. Then back home to Skelp the Bheggers.
2-0 the Sons of William.C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!

That is still a very decent team! Some of them will be champing at the bit to play their part. Let's go!
The only "dodgy" one is mccrorie but at 23 after spells at Livingston, if he can't go two games without holding his own he probably won't make it at rangers anyway. So it's all eyes on him hopefully he takes the chance by the balls and proves why he's our future #1

McCrorie
Patterson goldson helander aribo
Kamara Davis arfield
Hagi Morelos itten

Only reason I'm saying Aribo at LB is Barasic fit? Hasn't looked himself at all, left out at weekend. If he's good to go, then he's in of course.

Difficult to predict. Back in 1996 we were up against Alania Vladikavkaz and we all thought it was going to be tight and we ran out 7-2 winners over in Russia. So, it could be tough, or, we run riot. The heat will have an impact. I’ll settle for us going through with minimum fuss.

Who conducts the Covid tests and do the results come from Rangers, an independent source or do they have to go via the likes of the SFA ?
Theres a lot at stake sometimes and a club could be tempted to tell a porky or two to make sure contacts of positives, maybe not actual positives, get to play.
Could we for example trust the bheasts from the east if they were facing the same predicament as us right now ?

Not worried if Tav is unavailable, he is out of form and Paterson is more than able to replace him.
If we play to our ability we go through and I expect us to do so. The only worry will be the conditions, hopefully there will be water breaks for the players. If not we need to be streetwise and play the dirty side of the game.
In his 6 games played this season, he has 4 assists. If that’s out of form then can’t wait to see his numbers when he is in form playing for PSG.

Wish everyone was out of form as Tav, 3 assists in the league. 4 assist in 6 games.

Back