Tom English - Rangers = sectarian, Celtic = Jolly craicsters

Just listened to a bit of it and it's the IRA presenter that pushes the whole sectarian angle - asking where does that fit in with the club statement about the Furuhashi incident. You can see he can't help himself here.

He also says "we" when he mentions the bheasts so not exactly the most neutral presenters - simply a mhanky bheast who's mask slipped very early.

Haven't listed to the video in OP... but he was mouthing about Followfollow.com on sportsound podcast the other day. Guy can't help himself!

Just listened to a bit of it and it's the IRA presenter that pushes the whole sectarian angle - asking where does that fit in with the club statement about the Furuhashi incident. You can see he can't help himself here.

He also says "we" when he mentions the bheasts so not exactly the most neutral presenters - simply a mhanky bheast who's mask slipped very early.

Bizarre that Tom English used to be one of David Murray's media lickspittles despite supposedly detesting us so. Granted, Murray was absolutely fine with the fans and club in general being demonised so long as it kept the focus off his complete financial neglect of the club, but still odd all the same.

There are many, many Irishmen who see Celtic fans for what they are.

Someone wearing the green and grey are instantly considered a 'knacker'.
I’ve heard this myself. A guy I met from Cork told me that Irish men in Celtic tops are to be avoided as they tend to be complete morons.

I’ve met loads of nice people from Ireland, seems it’s just the ones that support them that are idiots.

It’s a well worn furrow ploughed by many a Yahoo sympathising nationalist shill so in that respect Uncle Tom’s lack of originality in trying to scrabble together some attention for himself is as desperate as it is dismal.

I’ve heard this myself. A guy I met from Cork told me that Irish men in Celtic tops are to be avoided as they tend to be complete morons.

I’ve met loads of nice people from Ireland, seems it’s just the ones that support them that are idiots.

A crowd I met from Dublin were the same, they had no time for them at all.
They had a word to describe Celtic fans, can't remember what it was, but it had a similar meaning to chav or scum

Where were his comments when Abdul was called an orange bastard and thrown in a fountain by fellow Scotland fans?

Where was his condemnation of fans and their reaction to Alfredo Morelos particularly the racist abuse he suffered at the glitter dome and from the sheep fans?

What about the disgusting racist article by Jackson on Alfie?

What about griffiths racist singing?

What about the Tonev racist abuse of a fellow professional?

What are his thoughts on Kris Boyd being called a ‘sad orange bastard’ at Killie and then his thoughts on Andy Wanker saying ‘Boyd loves it’?

What are his thoughts on Steven Gerrard being called an sad orange bastard by a full stadium of mutants at the meccano dome?

What are his thoughts on the same full stadiium of mutants singing about the IRA?

Just the usual in the shitpit that is Shitland though, no impartiality, no professionalism, no balance and a one sided narrative from a celtc supporter in a position which he abuses.

Ffs two celtc PLAYERS involved in racist abuse, that is worse than any brain dead, knuckle dragging fan.

Last edited:
Sectarianism in Scotland will never be solved when a large section of the main contributor to bigotry don’t think they have a problem, are cheerleaded by the media and ironiclly anti racism/bigotry organisations and let them get away with singing bigoted discriminatory songs while using bigoted language all over the place and yet are never called out on it and accuse those who do of being bigots themselves. As soon as there is less pandering to them and more holding to account we’re going to get the likes of English accusing us and excusing them.

Back