Non-Rangers Summer 2021 Transfers

Fvck sake!

I see the Scottish press saying Celtic getting a huge slice!
The Tims have essentially lost out on £6m by putting in a fixed price at the start of the loan.

Media trying to turn it into a win as they got a small slice of the sale to Brugge:D

£6m!! That is gotta sting. Lawwell (who would have negotiated the price last year) and Desmond will be crying themselves to sleep tonight. Good to see Lawwell going out with a massive failure.

Betting massive future losses on Bolingoli, Barkas, Taylor, Starlord, Ajeti, and a few others!

Last edited:
Given Palace refused to go to 15m for Nketiah, their 1st choice, I think it is made up nonsense. 12 rising to 15m with improbable bonuses more likely. After the player’s cut and PSG’s cut they’re probably making 500 k -1 m profit on him.

They were going to sell him for over 30 m of course. They’re so clever though they decided to go this way instead.
The tainted 10 was EVERYTHING for them and nothing will ever convince me otherwise, we have destroyed them

Bit disappointed if we weren’t keeping tabs on McCann, if not for now but next year.

Good news for next weekend I guess though.

Bit disappointed if we weren’t keeping tabs on McCann, if not for now but next year.

Good news for next weekend I guess though.
Fail in England and pick him up for peanuts next summer :))
Either that or he progresses at a rate of knots like Andy Robertson and we never hear the end of it on FF

I’d definitely have paid the rumoured £1m for McCann. Disappointed we haven’t swooped in but hopefully Bacuna will ease the pain by being an excellent signing.

Only £1m supposedly for Ali McCann! Saints' fans will be fuming at that. I think we should have at least asked the question too.

Ali McCann to Preston for £1 million is another odd one, both for him and prospective buyers in Scotland. Not sure Preston is a step-up from St Johnstone for the player and at that price, I'd have had a punt, even if he played in the B team for a year...

I can’t believe they haven’t signed a centre half. Absolutely ludicrous.

Their recruitment is all over the shop and outwith McGregor have literally lost every player that has won something with them. Well, excluding the constantly injured Forrest. Although a couple of their players do look like defintie upgrades on last year, albeit the bar was very low.

I thought they might have kept maybe Christie and Ajer to see out a season and help the new players bed in but they have went full throttle and are asking a brand new side to topple a settled team.

I mean a midfield of Rogic, Turnbull and McGregor to win a title? Seems very, very weak.

Astonished that Celtic are going with Welsh, Starfelt and an injured Julien until at least Christmas.

That’s incredible for us.

The Tims have essentially lost out on £6m by putting in a fixed price at the start of the loan.

Media trying to turn it into a win as they got a small slice of the sale to Brugge:D

£6m!! That is gotta sting. Lawwell (who would have negotiated the price last year) and Desmond will be crying themselves to sleep tonight. Good to see Lawwell going out with a massive failure.

Betting massive future losses on Bolingoli, Barkas, Taylor, Starlord, Ajeti, and a few others!

much did they get?

La Liga's website crashed so they were unable to process the Saul paperwork and because the Griezmann move was based on the Saul move being completed that has also collapsed, which might have taken out the Luuk de John transfer too.

What a mess.

La Liga's website crashed so they were unable to process the Saul paperwork and because the Griezmann move was based on the Saul move being completed that has also collapsed, which might have taken out the Luuk de John transfer too.

What a mess.
The funny part is that English football allows an extension (I think 2 hours or so ?) in cases like this, as an exception. But now Atletico might not want Saul to leave since they won't get Griezmann.

The funny part is that English football allows an extension (I think 2 hours or so ?) in cases like this, as an exception. But now Atletico might not want Saul to leave since they won't get Griezmann.

I was hoping to see Saul in the EPL that’s disappointing. I don’t really dislike Barca after growing up watching them being the best team in the world but they deserve all they get.

I was hoping to see Saul in the EPL that’s disappointing. I don’t really dislike Barca after growing up watching them being the best team in the world but they deserve all they get.
Things are moving fast.
Seems Saul is now going to Chelsea after all. Think it's too late for Griezmann to Atletico and De Jong to Barca though.

Again, surely this is Barcas (and the other clubs) fault. Get your business done and sh1t like this doesn't happen

Things are moving fast.
Seems Saul is now going to Chelsea after all. Think it's too late for Griezmann to Atletico and De Jong to Barca though.
Was it Luuk De Jong they were looking for? Not watching SSN at the moment and trying to keep up here. I didn’t think he would be anything like the style Barca want.

This Greek guy the bheasts have signed, how is the top scorer from a division far better than ours going for 2.5m? Why was no one else interested?
Prior to last season he had scored 26 goals in his whole career. The fact Werder Bremen were seemingly the only other team interested, perhaps tells its own story.

The fact he’s had one outlier season, at a level comparable to ours doesn’t mean he’s a great player and worth a large amount.

Mentioned this to another poster earlier, the second top scorer in the EL groups in 19/20 moved for £5/6m that January.

Why have the likes of Liam Boyce, Adam Rooney, Michael Higdon etc all scored goals at the SPL, but not been worth as much as our players?. :)

Last edited:
This Greek guy the bheasts have signed, how is the top scorer from a division far better than ours going for 2.5m? Why was no one else interested?
Because he isn’t very good in all honesty!

It’s like Liam Boyce scoring 30 goals, 9 penalties, 4 each in 2 games and basically being sold for 2.5 million

Back