Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

ECD6-EB25-89-D1-475-E-8-C89-8-B64-B6-BE4-A2-F.jpg

That right aye!

Must be a $30 software. Everyone knows Hart never gets beat on his left side.....

Basically the Scottish Media is a backwater and its outlets have zero connections to the wider audience and market, therefore they are left completely guessing.

The Japanese manager told the press that the injury was severe enough that he wouldnt be available for their next round of games in 4 weeks, so I assume thats what they are basing it on.

Whilst I'm not concerned about this fella from the Dutch league, it's all too easy to write him off on the basis of historic form versus age. Prso was a very late developer too. The Dutch league, whilst not up there with the strongest, is stronger than ours, so I do expect him to score a few.

Regardless, we are better back to front so I'm not overly concerned.
Its comparin apples and oranges a wee bit though. Standard better there for sure but teams tend to be more open and attacking with lots more goals.

Its comparin apples and oranges a wee bit though. Standard better there for sure but teams tend to be more open and attacking with lots more goals.
The Dutch are always looking at developing ball-playing defenders that target men love playing on the shoulder of. Up here he's gonna be challenging big, ugly defenders who enjoy the aerial side of the game.

Cheeky young(ish) whipper snapper!:))

The fact none of the big Dutch teams have went anywhere near him given his relatively low cost says a lot.

Although I have no doubt, seeing as they’re playing Ross County at home, he will actually score Tommorow and be hailed as the 2nd coming already

None of the top clubs really touch strikers from Dutch clubs, there was even a doubt Suarez could cut it Liverpool when he signed.

Her name is no doubt Ellis Docherty but due to her wanting to look like an 'unrepentant fenia.n bastard' to her mates she needs to change it up a bit.

Closest she's probably been to Ireland is being picked up aff an Irish bar floor every saturday night.

Lol Scots natsis do the same thing. A guy known as Tam Wilson all his days living in never-Gaelic Lanarkshire suddenly starts labelling himself as some scrabble-winning effort to appear mair pure scoattish.

James Forrest|20:25 09/09/21
Celtic is in a much better place than the league table suggests.

Our squad is now settled with the want-away players largely removed from the place. Over £20 million has been spent on this team and we’ve strengthened the critical areas,

James Forrest|20:38 10/09/21

Spare a thought tonight for Ange Postecoglou, the most directly affected person at Celtic as a result of all the uncertainty that has now been tossed our way.

He must wonder just what sort of shit-show he’s taken on here at this oh-so dysfunctional football club.

faa16dae2440875e84b37974fece763c.jpg

Eduard scored twice today for Palace.
Palace fans sing the Adored song.
Ryan 67 posts this complaining about English fans stealing their songs.

Ryan67
5 minutes ago#221
Palace can eff off with “i wanna be adored” what is it with these shampoo English clubs not coming up with their own atmosphere

Not giving Ross County a chance in hell today, however at least our comeback will have been a kick in the teeth for them.

Atmosphere will be subdued rather than the shot in the arm dropped points from us would have given them

Not giving Ross County a chance in hell today, however at least our comeback will have been a kick in the teeth for them.

Atmosphere will be subdued rather than the shot in the arm dropped points from us would have given them
Depends on the Celtic goalkeeping situation. The Greek boys shots have been snapping hands for fun this week according to an ITK yahoo.

Back