Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Some smelly goon from that lot who I sometimes need to deal with at work, same weirdo who has yellow fingers, teeth and smells of cigarettes and home bargains cologne was gnashing her teeth at me while chomping through a packet of ringos spraying crumbs all over the place talking like Giakoumakis is already the league top goal scorer and is easily worth 35 Million.

dxwipers110397.png

Gonnae invest in some spray / spit shields for future encounters.

They have one win and 4 defeats from 5 away games so far.

They have a run of the toughest away grounds coming up. If they can't sort out winning away from home then they won't be doing anything better this season.

Add in some beatings in the EL to dent their confidence and we will see. They won't be getting a run of 5 easy home games in a row, like they had when they turned their form around, again this season.
Same thing happened in Dec last year they beat killie utd and hamilton i think and apparently the league was back on....

I find it interesting that the Greek despite scoring all those goals last season for his club can't get near a national team who struggle for goals

Im not going to say anything that could come back to bite us on the arse just yet …

But £2.5 million quid for him ? You would think if he wasn’t a flash in the pan then Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord would have been in for him

Im not going to say anything that could come back to bite us on the arse just yet …

But £2.5 million quid for him ? You would think if he wasn’t a flash in the pan then Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord would have been in for him
Makes we wonder if it's an Ali McCann situation, where teams in their own league didn't realise he could be had so cheap and missed out on a real prospect.

Or, as I hope is the case, he's just shite.

Makes we wonder if it's an Ali McCann situation, where teams in their own league didn't realise he could be had so cheap and missed out on a real prospect.

Seemingly he was prolific whilst there was no crowds, so I expect him to hit his peak in mid Feb! (We should have 56 wrapped up by then. ;) )

Tbf he’s 27 in a couple months and has averaged 5 goals a season in his career, even including his freak season last year (of which a 3rd of his goals were penalties). It has flash in the pan one season wonder written all over it.

Saying that anyone can score against the cannon fodder they’ve been up against at home so it wouldn’t surprise me if he scored at the weekend and is hailed the new new Larson worth 40m.

He'll be 27 in a few months and has only really had one good season in his career so they would view him as a gamble. Only once before last season has he managed more than 3 goals in a season. It's possible he's a late developer, time will tell, but clearly he's a gamble based on one good season.

You would think 7 figures was a steal for McCann the way people go on here.

This idea that we “didn’t know” we could have got him for £1 million or whatever it was.

If either us or Celtic wanted McCann he wouldn’t be at Preston

He'll be 27 in a few months and has only really had one good season in his career so they would view him as a gamble. Only once before last season has he managed more than 3 goals in a season. It's possible he's a late developer, time will tell, but clearly he's a gamble based on one good season.

We’ll have to wait and see.

I have never seen a player score virtually all their teams goals like that. It’s bizzare but I was aware of the feat long before Celtic’s interest was public…and If I was I’m pretty sure every other club in Europe was too.

He did a hell of a lot of developing in a short space of time if it was anything other than a fluke, flash in the pan

We’ll have to wait and see.

I have never seen a player score virtually all their teams goals like that. It’s bizzare but I was aware of the feat long before Celtic’s interest was public…and If I was I’m pretty sure every other club in Europe was too.

He did a hell of a lot of developing in a short space of time if it was anything other than a fluke, flash in the pan
Have a closer look at the games he scored in, ie half of his total was against the 3 bottom teams which they have conceded 3 times more than the other teams in the league. 2 games he scored 4 goals, he was scoring goals but they finished 2nd bottom in the Dutch league.

Kyogo injured playing for Japan, some reports say 3-6 weeks out
Basically the Scottish Media is a backwater and its outlets have zero connections to the wider audience and market, therefore they are left completely guessing.

Its obvs not too serious so it lends the possibility that with a quick recovery he may well be out for a couple of weeks. Flip side is it could be a month est but take longer and if so youll also have the time needed to regain match fitness and sharpness.

You cant trust Celt!c to be even remotely honest once they know for sure so I guess we'll see what happens.

Its their first excuse for the season banked already.

What a shame the wee Japanese getting a knee injury.
Wonder how he'll cope with the hammer throwers when he returns.
He's done well having been so far ahead of opposition in his season so was sharper and fitter and managed to avoid hammer throwers to a degree. He shit it against us. I reckon he's going to disappear much in the way a lot of their overhyped signings do.

I'm still waiting for the world class wee Laxest who was covering all sorts of distances and going to put Borna to shame after his first month. Never mind Efraín Juárez who went on to sign for Arsenal for mullyins.

Apparently they are claiming Kyogo was injured for his country because they played him out wide, rather than through the middle. You know, like he's done for the filth.

Wait til the hammer throwers start hitting the wee fella.

They now have to rely on a Greek chap who's scored an average of 5.6 goals a season, over the last 10 seasons, and Ajeti. Leaking goals at the back is set to be compounded by being unable to score more than they concede. Lovely.

Last edited:
Apparently they are claiming Kyogo was injured for his country because they played him out wide, rather than through the middle. You know, like he's done for the filth.

Wait til the hammer throwers start hitting the wee fella.

They now have to rely on a Greek chap who's scored an average of 5.6 goals a season, over the last 10 seasons, and Ajeti. Leaking goals at the back is set to be compounded by being unable to score more than they concede. Lovely.
He got injured with no one near him. They talk utter rot.

Whilst I'm not concerned about this fella from the Dutch league, it's all too easy to write him off on the basis of historic form versus age. Prso was a very late developer too. The Dutch league, whilst not up there with the strongest, is stronger than ours, so I do expect him to score a few.

Regardless, we are better back to front so I'm not overly concerned.

Back