Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

In the league it was 57%, 22/38
and they’re currently behind that run rate, with only 50% so far.

I’ve used the “…I know we’re only 5 minutes into the season, but I’d have thought the early signs would have been a bit better..? Oh well, it’s just numbers. You’re bound to improve eventually….”

_110844514_18834589.jpg

Wisnae even a good challenge.

Watch out FF obsessed bigot James Forrest has got the crayons out again.

I'll save everyone the problem of repetitive eye strain by not posting all of his 30 paragraph synopsis of the movie Rambo.

On a side note it's impressive he managed to drag his knuckles across the keyboard without typing Sevcoooooooooooooo.

This bigot has a very loose definition of the word journalist.

A crap ex-player, a bigot who begs for money online, a failed hack who charges a monthly subscription to listen to crap interviews with Jamie Sweeney (who?) and someone living on DWP benefits.

Woodward and Bernstein eat your heart out.

This coming from the man child who writes 8000 blogs a year demanding Kris Boyd gets sacked and then goes into a permarage nuclear meltdown if a newspaper says anything remotely positive about Rangers.

Complains about online harassment by going online and calling people bloodthirsty bastards yahoo logic at it's finest.

They like to dish it out but start crying when someone has the audacity to answer them back.

Pity she didn't campaign about real problems like the nonce coaches at the club she claims to support or the terrorist chants sung every week.

Oh and you might want to check out the huddleboard's view of her as even large parts of the yahoo support can't stand her.

Wait I'm confused wasn't the point of your deranged rantings that it's wrong to go online and call people vile names yet you counter that by going online and calling people vile names?

Just so we understand this it's wrong from Rangers fans to have a go at bigots online but perfectly okay for you to call people bastards, lunatics and goons?

That's easily solved muppet stop going online and writing 20,000 blogs a year about Rangers and Rangers fans.

You run a yahoo blog trying writing about them for a change or does your Sevcooooooooo crazed mind need it's daily fix?
Some content there mate, well done on taking one for the team reading that hypocritical guff. Always find it amusing those who present themselves as some sort of pseudo intellectual only for the inner bigoted ned to work its way out...hahaahaa.

BIDDING WAR

Odsonne Edouard transfer bids could top £60MILLION, claims former Celtic striker​

HARALD BRATTBAKK reckons any bidding war for Celtic star Odsonne Edouard could top £60MILLION.
Frenchman Edouard exploded into the new season with an opening day hat-trick in the 5-1 rout of Hamilton.

----------------------------------
This time last year.
£45m decrease in value.
Deluded ex players strike again.
Harald Brattbakk sounding like Hector Brocklebank there

The only thing is I would have liked them to have a harder fixture / away one this weekend.

We all know the script - they will probably beat Ross County, the Greek striker will score and be lauded as a £20m striker and the Ange love in will be back.

However Livi away next game is a different story!
I find it interesting that the Greek despite scoring all those goals last season for his club can't get near a national team who struggle for goals

I find it interesting that the Greek despite scoring all those goals last season for his club can't get near a national team who struggle for goals
In the last 10 years, our league top scorer award has gone to such luminaries as Michael Higdon, Adam Rooney and Liam Boyce.

If we look at Boyce as probably the closest example (top scorer in a small, poor team), he got 23 for Ross County.

He's hardly set the world on fire after one flash in the pan season.

They are putting all their chips on every one of a bundle of new players hitting the ground running and being better than what was there before. Starfelt has shown that simply doesn't happen.

Last edited:
They never stop do they, Acsoms title today is about Jota being the new wonderkid.

Such a wonderkid Benfica have given them the option to buy.
But that's like last season.

If the filth loan someone out to St who or boo or Hibs, they have the right not to allow said loanee not to play against their parent club.

When the filth brought Laxalt in on loan from AC last season and the sides were grouped together in the EL, AC didn't give a toss. Play the tosser if you want.

If the filth loan someone out to St who or boo or Hibs, they have the right not to allow said loanee not to play against their parent club.

When the filth brought Laxalt in on loan from AC last season and the sides were grouped together in the EL, AC didn't give a toss. Play the tosser if you want.
Not true though as in the europa you can’t exclude players from playing against the parent club

If they had been able to, I'm sure AC Milan would have made it a contractual requirement that Laxalt played against them.

How do work that out when they are four points worse off last season and Ange has has their worst start to any celtic manager in 20 odd years?
Should be highlighted more but as we well know the press won't do anything of the such, wait until they drop out of EL and fall further adrift in the league dropping points for fun once teams work out how to counter their gung-ho tactics and they start losing to the livi's and st.boo's it will all come crashing down.

Last edited:
I suspect the scenario will be they beat Ross Co by 3/4 goals and the mHedia will proclaim Flange best manager the world has even seen for a few days then Real Betis will outclass them in the Europa and they'll drop points away to Livi on the Sunday.

After that the mHedia will flag a post on Myspace from 2005 by a Rangers fan to deflect away from the fact that they are a poor side.
Better check my MySpace account then.

I'll save everyone the problem of repetitive eye strain by not posting all of his 30 paragraph synopsis of the movie Rambo.

On a side note it's impressive he managed to drag his knuckles across the keyboard without typing Sevcoooooooooooooo.

A crap ex-player, a bigot who begs for money online, a failed hack who charges a monthly subscription to listen to crap interviews with Jamie Sweeney (who?) and someone living on DWP benefits.

This coming from the man child who writes 8000 blogs a year demanding Kris Boyd gets sacked and then goes into a permarage nuclear meltdown if a newspaper says anything remotely positive about Rangers.

Complains about online harassment by going online and calling people bloodthirsty bastards yahoo logic at it's finest.

They like to dish it out but start crying when someone has the audacity to answer them back.

Pity she didn't campaign about real problems like the nonce coaches at the club she claims to support or the terrorist chants sung every week.

Oh and you might want to check out the huddleboard's view of her as even large parts of the yahoo support can't stand her.

Wait I'm confused wasn't the point of your deranged rantings that it's wrong to go online and call people vile names yet you counter that by going online and calling people vile names?

Just so we understand this it's wrong from Rangers fans to have a go at bigots online but perfectly okay for you to call people bastards, lunatics and goons?

That's easily solved muppet stop going online and writing 20,000 blogs a year about Rangers and Rangers fans.

You run a yahoo blog trying writing about them for a change or does your Sevcooooooooo crazed mind need it's daily fix?
To be fair he's right. First blood is the best Rambo movie.

To be fair he's right. First blood is the best Rambo movie.

Latest posts

Back