Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The hairdo on their new Portuguese wonderkid is an absolute howler, the size of his cranium, complimented by his 80's mop and with his narrow jawline make him look like a dairy lee triangle.

image_5504119.jpg
He’s going to be this season’s Laxalt, isn’t he?

It shows you how bad the other keepers must have been if they’re singing a song about hart ffs, he’s made about 3 ‘once in a season’ howlers already. Also, nothing away from big Fil, but McGregor would’ve saved the old firm goal. Hart got a clean hand to it and just helped it on its way into the net!
You are right he has had 2 absolute howlers so far and he has only played 6 or 7 games, I'd be shitting myself for the season ahead but they think he is amazing.

They never stop do they, Acsoms title today is about Jota being the new wonderkid.

Such a wonderkid Benfica have given them the option to buy.

Is he not 22?

Wonderkid tag should be removed after 20, if you are still not making first team appearances at a good level and setting the world on fire by 22 you are no longer a wonderkid. You are just a decent footballer with a lot to prove.

They never stop do they, Acsoms title today is about Jota being the new wonderkid.

Such a wonderkid Benfica have given them the option to buy.
Did these space cadets mention anything about racism or sectarianism on there podcast?

You are going to be surprised I think. Im no cheerleader for them but you have to be realistic about them both ditching their dross and those desperate to leave, while also signing some decent players.

Obvs is all being overhyped by the Scottish Media and Rangers will take great satisfaction delivering the reality check over and over but that will require a good deal of focus.
They didn't just ditch their dross, a good few of their best players have left. Edouard, ajer, Christie, brown, frimpong last year.

They didn't just ditch their dross, a good few of their best players have left. Edouard, ajer, Christie, brown, frimpong last year.
True but those players wanted to leave and had done for some time often underperforming while they did. Regardless of how good the likes of OE and the rest are they were often a liability which has now been removed. Doing that improves the team’s overal performance level Id say, particularly when it wasn’t just one player but a number in the same boat.

We’ll see what happens with the new signings but they’ll at least be motivated to do well as will the Manager. They’ve done what I would hope Rangers would have were the situations reversed.

Ultimately when they were as bad as they had been for as long as they had been, really, it cannot fail to improve.

It’ll work against most Scottish teams well, the few who muster a tactical plan may have some joy and Rangers are streets ahead as far as Coaching goes.

My point was not that Celt!c are suddenly great or even close, simply that they’re in a much better place and should Rangers not be fully focused that can present a risk that was clearly not on the horizon last season.

For what it’s worth I do not see that happening but we have to be mindful.

True but those players wanted to leave and had done for some time often underperforming while they did. Regardless of how good the likes of OE and the rest are they were often a liability which has now been removed. Doing that improves the team’s overal performance level Id say, particularly when it wasn’t just one player but a number in the same boat.

We’ll see what happens with the new signings but they’ll at least be motivated to do well as will the Manager. They’ve done what I would hope Rangers would have were the situations reversed.

Ultimately when they were as bad as they had been for as long as they had been, really, it cannot fail to improve.

It’ll work against most Scottish teams well, the few who muster a tactical plan may have some joy and Rangers are streets ahead as far as Coaching goes.

My point was not that Celt!c are suddenly great or even close, simply that they’re in a much better place and should Rangers not be fully focused that can present a risk that was clearly not on the horizon last season.

Agree that we can’t just expect to win the league easily and that they probably will be better and better coached this year, bearing in mind they have had their worst start to a campaign in about 20 years.

However I disagree about Eduoard, I’m delighted he’s away. He had clearly chucked it last season yet still scored 22 goals and bailed them out on a few occasions, he had also scored 2 already from his first 3 league games before the old firm. I reckon he would’ve still got 20+ this season. The fact he’s away means if the Japanese guy gets injured or burns out they’re pretty fcked up front, and even if he scores 25 this season, he’s only replacing eduoards goals, not adding to them.

They have one win and 4 defeats from 5 away games so far.

They have a run of the toughest away grounds coming up. If they can't sort out winning away from home then they won't be doing anything better this season.

Add in some beatings in the EL to dent their confidence and we will see. They won't be getting a run of 5 easy home games in a row, like they had when they turned their form around, again this season.

Last edited:
Is he not 22?

Wonderkid tag should be removed after 20, if you are still not making first team appearances at a good level and setting the world on fire by 22 you are no longer a wonderkid. You are just a decent footballer with a lot to prove.
The 22 year old “wonder kid” has played a grand total of 1413 minutes of top flight or cup football.
That’s just under 16 full games. At 22. Make of that what you will.

“It cannot fail to improve”
“They’re in a much better place”.

they are worse off at this point of the season than last.

I know Transfermarkt isn’t the be all and end all of statistical analysis, but their team valuation has plummeted this season compared to last.

Only 2 howlers rather than 6 or 7 howlers the others had within the same number of games. Sounds like major improvement to me. :)
I would say his howler v Az was worse than anything Barkas or Bain had done.

It’s a slow day , so is there any word on kerry fail about their new £30m striker ? Has his knee not held up on way out of Balgoun’s pocket ?
It's going to be slow until next week when they have Betis and Livi away, then they have a run of difficult away games.

Back