Rangers B

Try to watch the home games on RTV, been some cracking goals from them.

Watched the recent highlights there and one thing that strikes me is most of them seem to play with their heads up. Where some nice goals again, for any level. Liked the look of the number 14 when he came on, looked lively, played a part in one of the goals and won a penalty.
Kane ritchie Hosler won the penalty and scored the fifth ex Man City academy player

How long does it take to pick up tickets at the ground, will hopefully be there for 7ish tomorrow night but imagine crowds getting bigger each game?
Mines still haven’t arrived either mate, it happened at one of the league games but they were at the ground for collection. There’s a small office to the right hand side of the main entrance where you collect them.

How long does it take to pick up tickets at the ground, will hopefully be there for 7ish tomorrow night but imagine crowds getting bigger each game?
Only takes a minute.
Go to front door area and there is a ticket pick up.
Give your name,asked for first line of address and they give you an envelope with the tickets you have ordered.
(Have your email confirmation handy).
You then go round to the turnstiles to go in.
Easy mate.

Those of you who have visited the Rock Bowling Club in Dumbarton will know how close to the football ground it is and what a wonderful setting it is in.

The club will be open for visitors taking in the games.

Whilst the Covid regulations are in place please it's a simple case of signing the visitors book.

The club will be open for both Saturday and midweek games.

They look forward to seeing you!

2nd goal at the weekend was an excellent move just watched the highlights there a brilliant pass out from the back and a great disguised finish back across the keeper.

Marked Cumbernauld Colts away on my calendar. Hoping to get into Broadwood for it or go for a nice, long walk on the treadmills that look onto it if forget to put the shutters up

That’s a treble I’d love to see every bit as much as the domestic treble-

Rangers, Rangers B & Rangers Women all winning their respective league titles.

Our philosophy is to dominate on as many fronts in Scottish football as possible.

I couldn't make the Bonnyrigg game but a few of my mates were there.

They said Bonnyrigg have a bit of a lump up front but our CB's basically man handled him and ragdolled him

Across the park we, naturally just looked bigger, better, fitter, faster in just about all we were doing.

Did say they feel there is very little to be gained from us being in the league if that is the gulf between us and others.

Thanks, is it easy enough to get away from after the game?
It can be busy and take a bit of time to get out the car park.
If you are in a hurry to get away,park on the main road (Castle Road) up to the stadium,turn your car round when you park, so you are facing down the road leading away from the stadium.

It can be busy and take a bit of time to get out the car park.
If you are in a hurry to get away,park on the main road (Castle Road) up to the stadium,turn your car round when you park, so you are facing down the road leading away from the stadium.
Ideal, cheers!

See post #51 for those asking repeatedly if its on RangersTV. Sadly it isn't, presumably down to the SPFL holding the broadcast rights. Or maybe down to CL matches tonight. Either way, its not on RangersTV.

Thanks, is it easy enough to get away from after the game?
Not sure if it is as big a problem at night as it is at daytime, but the junction at the top of the road can be a nightmare to get out onto Glasgow Road. Take a right at Castlegreen road and follow it round to the traffic lights. It'll save you a few minutes.

They said Bonnyrigg have a bit of a lump up front but our CB's basically man handled him and ragdolled him

Across the park we, naturally just looked bigger, better, fitter, faster in just about all we were doing.

Did say they feel there is very little to be gained from us being in the league if that is the gulf between us and others.
Could see that in the highlights from the weekend the pace throughout the team. Bonnyrigg were only 3 points behind or maybe even level on points with Kelty last season so they're one of the better teams in the league.

It might not be the best of levels for them but at least they're playing against men and being challenged physically or experiencing different types of grounds they could play at in the future.

To be fair the big guy up front for CSS ragdolled our two young centre halfs for 90 minutes in our only defeat.

This really is turning out as an excellent experience for our B team. Plus the challenge cup games and the euro youth league, they're getting a wide range of fixtures
Challenge Cup will be a good few levels higher than the Lowland league.
Well, this round will be.

Best sticking with the boys who have been doing so well over the past few weeks. Why bring in a dumpling like Hastie to disrupt the team?
Hastie is at Thistle now mate. I tend to agree with what you say though, and I think we will just stick with the B Team guys. Any older, fringe, players are probably out on loan anyway and everybody else will be around the First Team in case we need them on Thursday. Can't think of anyone who would fall into the Grezda/Hastie sort of category anyway.

Hastie is at Thistle now mate. I tend to agree with what you say though, and I think we will just stick with the B Team guys. Any older, fringe, players are probably out on loan anyway and everybody else will be around the First Team in case we need them on Thursday. Can't think of anyone who would fall into the Grezda/Hastie sort of category anyway.
Meant the likes of Hastie... aka Barker.

Back