Chris Sutton and Neil Lennon in Rangers rethink as security concerns force BT Sport change with former Celtic duo off punditry

E_a4ghoXIAAVdVV
Reads as though we have told them they aren't using our stadium to host a different games build up and analysis to me.

Need somewhere to watch the game lads? You can come over to my house and knock my door.
You can then watch hell freeze over from that vantage point

Isn’t “Everyone, Anyone” a fan oriented initiative aimed at making sure all our fans no matter their background are welcomed at Ibrox?

Sorry I’m going to need proof that Chris Sutton is in fact a Rangers fan. Or does he think we’re all as stupid as he clearly is
9563839-E-E072-4361-9-CE2-08-F1-D75-BD4-C3.jpg

Are bt sport doing the scottish teams in a cheap way studio's at Ibrox and Parkhead. do they cover all the english teams in studio's at there stadiums or do they not have studios of there own?

I repeat, our current PR dept are not fit for purpose, wtf is this saying!

We are a shambles off the park at moment, run about wanting to take everyone on

Any updates on the legal action we were taking against folk back at end of last season, another thing we banged on about but have clearly done nothing about…
I can't disagree with this unfortunately

What is it with TV media? I mean why those 2 c@nts? As a Rangers fan I don’t need to have pundits who are necessarily ex Gers players or people who might be considered Rangers friendly but what I absolutely hate is having certain pundits and commentators covering our games that want you to get beat and that is definitely the case with these two.

I repeat, our current PR dept are not fit for purpose, wtf is this saying!

We are a shambles off the park at moment, run about wanting to take everyone on

Any updates on the legal action we were taking against folk back at end of last season, another thing we banged on about but have clearly done nothing about…
Exactly. If Sutton is lying, then the club need to be clear that he is lying, not put out some vague nonsense.

What are you talking about? :))

Im not comparing anyone to anyone else. That was how BT have worked the games for years?
The way I read it was you were saying is because McCoist does it at the chamber of secrets it’s ok for those 2 bigots to do it at Ibrox.

Apologies if covered, but does anyone know if this is part of a new strategy to fight back the media that have been taking unanswered potshots at our club for years?

I'm sure sutton and hartson were in Ibrox previously (though may be mistaken) for EL nights when cel'ic were away.

There's not an increased security risk now compared to last season or two, so what's changed?

I'm happy that they wont be in but hopeful it's part of a larger fight back rather than just this in isolation.

Isn’t “Everyone, Anyone” a fan oriented initiative aimed at making sure all our fans no matter their background are welcomed at Ibrox?

Sorry I’m going to need proof that Chris Sutton is in fact a Rangers fan. Or does he think we’re all as stupid as he clearly is
9563839-E-E072-4361-9-CE2-08-F1-D75-BD4-C3.jpg
It's good to know that this has clearly irritated him

Can we get the daily record to phuck please
What will it take to have them permanently band from here

Another poor decision from the club's board. If you want to say 'no Celtic people in our stadium' then fine, go with that.
To suggest 'security reasons' makes it look like our fans can't be trusted and Sutton and Lennon wouldn't be able to enter or leave the stadium safely.
People complain about negative PR but when our board and communications director continually %^*& it up are we really surprised?
Sure you saw the youtube clip of Sutton on about the people's front of Judea reference and wee Lennon sitting pishing himself both mocking Rangers when we were down. Well changed days. Dress it up how you like but these two phuckin clowns should never be allowed back in.

Sure you saw the youtube clip of Sutton on about the people's front of Judea reference and wee Lennon sitting pishing himself both mocking Rangers when we were down. Well changed days. Dress it up how you like but these two phuckin clowns should never be allowed back in.
I have absolutely no issue with them not being allowed in, doesn't bother me in the slightest. But Rangers letting the narrative of it being a security issue continue pisses me off. Throwing the fans under the bus yet again.

It’s definitely security reasons because if Lennon was to escape and run onto the grass god knows how much he would graze wae they green nashers of his.

Good news pair of uneducated cretins who should never be commentating on football Hartsons another who cannot string two words together.

Back