Dundee Registration.

Same here with the games this season I’m 4 points away from Gold the only games I don’t go to if I get ticket are European away games MyGers is pish
I was actually gold last year and my son just behind in silver - dropped down despite no one going to a single game all season, so I was overtaken purely based on my ability (or lack of it) to buy "extras".

So I got one (silver) but both my friends and family members (also silver) didn't get one. No way will I be going up on my own like a loner. Poor show not using Friends and Family for away games anymore.

Rangers E-mail pops into Inbox:

Nope. It's "Spend £75.00 or more, you will receive a free pair of Castore sliders!"

Ach well, onto the St. Mirren ballot I suppose.

I was actually gold last year and my son just behind in silver - dropped down despite no one going to a single game all season, so I was overtaken purely based on my ability (or lack of it) to buy "extras".

I think European travel now coming into the calculations has affected a lot of people too mate.

My mate was the same was Gold last season Silver at the start of this season ridiculous

3 away matches in and silver and bronze not getting tickets and not happy. It’s simple maths - around 30,000 in those two tiers with only a few hundred tickets between you. You will be lucky if you get more than the previous scheme.

When you select one ticket and you get an error message saying you can only select a maximum of one ticket when you check out, anybody know how to resolve that issue?

So I got one (silver) but both my friends and family members (also silver) didn't get one. No way will I be going up on my own like a loner. Poor show not using Friends and Family for away games anymore.
I can only see one option if you want tickets issued in F&F groups. That would be just 1 member of the 5 man, for example, group going into the ballot. And it would have to be the member in the lowest tier. Anything else and you would be getting 5 bites of the cherry in every ballot.

Just got an email from Rangers, got excited..

'Spend £75 to get a free pair of sliders'

%^*& off.
I can’t get an away ticket but feel free to spend £75 and get a free pair of sliders

Get to #*%# you’ve had enough money off me this past month

I can only see one option if you want tickets issued in F&F groups. That would be just 1 member of the 5 man, for example, group going into the ballot. And it would have to be the member in the lowest tier. Anything else and you would be getting 5 bites of the cherry in every ballot.
How does that work then?

Each member gets a ticket from their respective pools or all the FF group gets from the lowest members pool?

Club don’t make much from the £7 in fairness bud

The online transaction £1 fee on the other hand, that’s a disgrace
Tbh, not if you buy one ticket. As that includes postage costs. But if charging £7, should be no admin charge. And certainly no more than £1 admin charge per transaction.

As an aside, folk do know they can Unsubscribe from emails from the Rangers Shop don’t they, rather than moaning about them all? You will still get your emails from the Club.

How does that work then?

Each member gets a ticket from their respective pools or all the FF group gets from the lowest members pool?
They’d have to be from the lowest tier members level in my view - which makes it a non-starter if folk stop and think about it. I doubt anyone in a F&F group would see it as a better option. Can’t think of any other way it would be possible.

Is the special delivery simply greed from Rangers or a potential deterrent to stop guys applying and then selling the ticket on? Bit of both maybe.

Hard to say £30 please mate and then another £8 in fees etc. Could put a few off applying.

Shafts the majority as usual though including season ticket holders in the same household and no common sense to use 1 envelope.

In the end I think this is what will be accommodated.

Quite a number of lone F&F members travelling without a spouse/parent/grandparent/son/daughter/sibling etc already. It also creates a problem with another ticket not being balloted until everyone in the same tier has meaning the other member of an F&F pairing getting a ticket and travelling alone for example because the first already got one.

That really needs sorted and the solution is there in your post.

Is the special delivery simply greed from Rangers or a potential deterrent to stop guys applying and then selling the ticket on? Bit of both maybe.

Hard to say £30 please mate and then another £8 in fees etc. Could put a few off applying.

Shafts the majority as usual though including season ticket holders in the same household and no common sense to use 1 envelope.
It's to make sure the tickets are delivered in plenty time. Some never received St Johnstone tickets in time for the game last weekend.

3 away matches in and silver and bronze not getting tickets and not happy. It’s simple maths - around 30,000 in those two tiers with only a few hundred tickets between you. You will be lucky if you get more than the previous scheme.
30k are not applying for away games.

Got 2 one for me and my son, but they wouldn’t let me put the 2 in my Basket, had to do 2 separate purchases, and they are charging £7 delivery per ticket plus £1 each admin fee. An extra £16 for my briefs. Shambolic.
I was able to buy mine and my son's together, I've only been charged for postage once, selected 2 tickets, it says you can only buy one but just scrolled past and changed the second ticket to my sons details, updated basket then checked out.

No idea which specific service Rangers are using but the price for Royal Mail Special Delivery Delivery guaranteed by 1pm next day is £6.75.

I think European travel now coming into the calculations has affected a lot of people too mate.
I don’t really know why as nobody went to a Euro away game last season. (Through official means)

I was under the impression the 15 points per game was going forward and not an increase to the 3 points a game that it was going to be initially. (3 points a game was a joke to be fair and I say that as someone who doesn’t usually go to Euro away games)

In the end I think this is what will be accommodated.

Quite a number of lone F&F members travelling without a spouse/parent/grandparent/son/daughter/sibling etc already. It also creates a problem with another ticket not being balloted until everyone in the same tier has meaning the other member of an F&F pairing getting a ticket and travelling alone for example because the first already got one.

That really needs sorted and the solution is there in your post.
U16s - apparently - don’t get issued a ticket without an accompanying adult.

They’d have to be from the lowest tier members level in my view - which makes it a non-starter if folk stop and think about it. I doubt anyone in a F&F group would see it as a better option. Can’t think of any other way it would be possible.
So you could, in theory, have a group of 5, 3 in gold, 1 in silver and 1 in bronze but all 5 would come out of the bronze tier pool?

That’s unfair on other bronze members

Got 2 one for me and my son, but they wouldn’t let me put the 2 in my Basket, had to do 2 separate purchases, and they are charging £7 delivery per ticket plus £1 each admin fee. An extra £16 for my briefs. Shambolic.
I added two to my basket.
Change second ticket to other half’s name by using drop down menu.
Change postage to collect and checked out.
2 tickets bought £60 plus £2 fees.

I just bought ours (all stay in one house) add them to basket,choose collect.
Only charge is the £1 per ticket fee.

So you could, in theory, have a group of 5, 3 in gold, 1 in silver and 1 in bronze but all 5 would come out of the bronze tier pool?

That’s unfair on other bronze members
It’s also unfair on the guys in the F&F group who are in Gold. That’s why I think it a non-starter. MyGers is a personal membership thing, not a group membership scheme. F&F is dead except for u16s.

I think they may have inadvertently solved the buy to sell on conundrum :cool::))

It’s also unfair on the guys in the F&F group who are in Gold. That’s why I think it a non-starter. MyGers is a personal membership thing, not a group membership scheme. F&F is dead except for u16s.
Ahh, got you buddy. Yeah, I agree. I’m fortunate I don’t travel with a kid but if I did I wouldn’t be happy

We’re lucky we have bus tickets to play with so we’ve managed to sort a parent of a child who had a ticket/changing their stand etc so they’re together but not everyone has that option

I don’t really know why as nobody went to a Euro away game last season. (Through official means)

I was under the impression the 15 points per game was going forward and not an increase to the 3 points a game that it was going to be initially. (3 points a game was a joke to be fair and I say that as someone who doesn’t usually go to Euro away games)
There were extra points added last season for historic travel club membership as there were complaints that what had been originally awarded was low.

Back