Dundee Registration.

Trying to buy a ticket but keeps coming up “a maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased” - which is exactly what I’m doing.

Personally scunnered with the full system, it’s depressing getting allocated a ticket, not being able to purchase. No ticket office to speak to and they’ve not responded to my last e-Mail from 2 weeks ago.

I'm getting this message as well has anyone managed to sort it?

The queue next Wednesday will be horrendous.
It's a poor show basically being pressed into paying the extra delivery charge.
£38 for Dundee is really hard to justify.
A couple more years and it will be nearing £50.

Gold member got Dundee , Ross County and St Johnstone in the 2nd ballot. My wife also in my F&F got the same

Don't know how people in silver are saying they're on 0/3 when I know folk in bronze who are now on 2/3.

Something not adding up there.
Was one of the 2 the Ross county game that was first come first served? Don’t think that one counts because it wasn’t a ballot

People in silver are saying there on 0/3 because they have applied for 3 tickets and received none

I know for a fact there's a boy in bronze who has applied for all 3 and managed to get tickets for Ross County & now Dundee, so would be extremely weird if that was the case to me, unless there's been a %^*& up.

Don't know how people in silver are saying they're on 0/3 when I know folk in bronze who are now on 2/3.

Something not adding up there.
Don’t include Ross County, no one in Silver or Bronze will have been successful through their own ST for both St Johnstone and Dundee

Don’t include Ross County, no one in Silver or Bronze will have been successful through their own ST for both St Johnstone and Dundee

Why is Ross County not included though? That's also weird considering it was just down to sheer luck if you got a ticket for that or not.

Why is Ross County not included though? That's also weird considering it was just down to sheer luck if you got a ticket for that or not.
Because it was a different selling method used

From St Johnstone onwards it’s a ballot, with successful people moving to the back of the list for the next games until everyone’s had at least 1 etc

Because it was a different selling method used

From St Johnstone onwards it’s a ballot, with successful people moving to the back of the list for the next games until everyone’s had at least 1 etc

Should’ve been included in the same queue. Unfair on folk missing out on all 3 while people in a lower tier than you are sitting on 2/3

@Greg Marshall so you’ve to decide between collecting or paying almost an extra 25% of the ticket price for postage without even knowing what the collection arrangements will be. Are you joking?!
Depending on the number of collections will depend on the location at Ibrox. But it will be at Ibrox of course

Still doesn’t explain why I dropped a tier right enough. Nobody has been able to add to that total from last season :)
It’s actually quite simple to explain your points for season 15/16 dropped off - this season may have had a higher number of points gained in 15/16 which reduces your overall points total when it got taken off the 5 year points total

The only game I’ve not had a ticket for since the start of this season is the Arsenal friendly.

So as someone who’s still had tickets for Ross County (not through MyGers), St Johnstone and now Dundee, I can safely say that I still think MyGers is a heap of shit even though it’s benefitting me. In fairness I’m not exactly objective about it.

Some of the arguments I’m seeing regarding FF being split etc is something the club should be clearing up in an FAQs type situation

Club should also release detailed information regarding number of members in each tier

Last edited by a moderator:
Email saying I’ve left something in my basket, well off course I have, the bloody system won’t allow me to proceed to checkout and yes I’ve updated my basket:mad:

Dundee is only the second game using the ‘adapted’ system (St Johnstone being the first). Ross County was ‘fastest finger’.
Ive still applied for 3 games and received none, doesnt matter what system was used. Dont get me wrong, i knew this would be the case, as long as eveyone is in the same boat them im fine with it

Anyone having the issue with the maximum of 1 ticket - I waited half an hour for it to time out then signed back in and it’s let me buy it now.
I basically left it in my basket , let it time out, got an email from them and still can’t proceed to checkout, no wonder 400 folk didn’t uptake their st Johnstone tickets

Ive still applied for 3 games and received none, doesnt matter what system was used. Dont get me wrong, i knew this would be the case, as long as eveyone is in the same boat them im fine with it
They wanted to avoid a closed shop but it’s looking like it’s becoming that

Know plenty of people who’ll be on 3/3 come Dundee (with them picking up a ticket from other means for 1 of the games) yet there’ll be thousands on 0/3

Looking forward to MyGers v3

I understand but it was nothing to do with your mygers tier or points
Just wanting fairness .. thats all
I know gold deserve to get tickets every game but there is far to much fans in silver

according to last week 3900 in silver had registered for st johnstone
Taking that 1600 in gold all got tickets left 2500 for silver and bronze

so how have people in silver and bronze getting tickets for both games before someone who has registered for the three away games and havnt got any

as i said rangers dont give too hoots who get the tickets and this proves that mygers is a heap of shitee and next season a can see a few thousand telling them to ram it

Fair do’s mate. The way I look at it, under the pre-MyGers system folk would have got 3 or maybe 4 Aways per season - so 1 in 6 or 1 in 4.5. We are 2 games in with the ‘adapted’ system.

Depending on the number of collections will depend on the location at Ibrox. But it will be at Ibrox of course
@Greg Marshall My point remains. We’ve to decide without knowing what the options are. Not good enough. Obviously it will Ibrox but when can we collect. Every weekday, normal working hours or what? Simple information that’s required to make the decision.

Back